PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holley seems to think he is meeting with AG for it, so probably not so serious

Because according to our beat writers it is not a new thing. And I trust those people that actually have relationships with Brady more than your gut feeling. But go on and continue to feed the drama..

Andy he could have re-aggravated something vs TN as today was 1st day for injury report so they didn't need to report anything until today.

Achilles, hand, left nut. Who knows.
That’s still an injury.
Whether it happened vs tenn, at the mall, in the shower or at practice.

My point here is people saying it’s 100% certain that nothing has wrong and this is just a big joke to trick the jags are delusional.

Holley seems to think he is meeting with AG for it, so probably not so serious
Unless they’re talking about how much they hate Belichick and Garoppolo.

Because according to our beat writers it is not a new thing. And I trust those people that actually have relationships with Brady more than your gut feeling. But go on and continue to feed the drama..
No one has said that.
No one knows the details of the injury when it occurred. They heard it was a finger and they remember he was dealing with a hand issue at some point. It’s all speculation.

If you are limping last month and get into a car crash, and break your leg, that’s a new injury.

That’s my impression too. Not that anyone is lying but rather a situation where he certainly could’ve done the press conference if he wanted to, but why bother....
I don't think it's made up but a possible exaggeration

I do think its possible he re-aggrevated something vs TN or maybe in practice. It might be part of the whole maintenance mode stuff hes been doing all year and just decided to blow off the press.

Its curious how "visiting with medical personnel" got out. That **** never leaves the locker room.

I do not think it's anything close to serious.

I’m highly pessimistic. I said on another thread, Pats very thin in key positions, QB, OL. Backup gone. Honestly I have a bad feeling about this game, have had all week. Once the ref situation became known it intensified. Like a premonition.

Seems like every devastating injury this season is in garbage time of practice.

That’s still an injury.
Whether it happened vs tenn, at the mall, in the shower or at practice.

My point here is people saying it’s 100% certain that nothing has wrong and this is just a big joke to trick the jags are delusional.

I expect that more from the jags fans and the other fan bases. They're cheating again and trying to throw off teams. Lame

The pimp of hot takes is hiding in a closet right now

I hear that he fell off the wagon and had pasta with marinara sauce for lunch...an hour later his hand swelled up like a balloon.

Ok let me spell it out for you again because it seems to go over your head. He was added to the injury report not because of an injury but because he missed the press conference. If whatever treatment Brady is getting could have been scheduled around that mandatory media meeting he would not even be on the report and we could have spared us some pointless drama. Jesus.
We can now agree that since there are reports of an injury and Brady was limited in practice that this guess was wrong, correct?

Tom Brady was on the injury report every single week for 7 years straight - *except* for the year when he actually was IR’ed (2008).

Maybe there’s more to come out. Maybe there’s more to the story. But right now, it’ll take a little more than this to make me panic.

He’s like a 4th grader. Then tells the mods on you hahaha
I don’t even know who you are. Have I ever even had a discussion with you? Ate you new here?

I don’t even know who you are. Have I ever even had a discussion with you? Ate you new here?
Yes we have had an intense discussion before. Well actually you did with my brother

Tom Brady was on the injury report every single week for 7 years straight - *except* for the year when he actually was IR’ed (2008).

Maybe there’s more to come out. Maybe there’s more to the story. But right now, it’ll take a little more than this to make me panic.
There is no need to panic but there certainly is reason to be concerned that something may have happened.

Its curious how "visiting with medical personnel" got out. That **** never leaves the locker room.
I agree, but I think they need to give an official reason for missing the press conference.

Or, to paraphrase Marshawn, “I’m just visiting with medical personnel so I don’t get fined.”

We can now agree that since there are reports of an injury and Brady was limited in practice that this guess was wrong, correct?

Again this is not a new injury and you would not know about it -- like you didnt for weeks -- if there was no schedule collision and papertrail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes