PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right I usually don’t

I’m not even gonna get to anything posted besides “the old guy” it’s pure disrespect plain and simple

Ok, 43 is in his prime. LOL.

Didn’t take you for a pink hat but you’re talking like one.

someone who took pay cuts for years has no loyalty, clown talk

You're on the wrong forum little man. Tampa is about 1500 miles south.

Brady bailed. No way around it. Clown talk to defend players not on our roster who dont give a **** about the minuscule life you live.

No Brady was inaccurate last year. His receivers were a problem and so was the OL but they were not the entire cause of his issues.

If I saw it- so did Bill.
So if Brady throws it to a spot he expects his receiver to be and that receiver runs the wrong route or runs it sloppy, it's a missed throw from Brady?

Brady's completion percentage was down because he threw the ball away the most he ever has due to his receivers being trash.

This past season you could see how frustrated Brady was. No one outside of Edelman could get open and Edelman was doubled and tripled team.

There is a reason Brady went to the Bucs to play with some elite receivers. Of course this upcoming season will prove if it was talent, Brady, or a combination of the both, which will be exciting.

So if Brady throws it to a spot he expects his receiver to be and that receiver runs the wrong route or runs it sloppy, it's a missed throw from Brady?

Brady's completion percentage was down because he threw the ball away the most he ever has due to his receivers being trash.

This past season you could see how frustrated Brady was. No one outside of Edelman could get open and Edelman was doubled and tripled team.

There is a reason Brady went to the Bucs to play with some elite receivers. Of course this upcoming season will prove if it was talent, Brady, or a combination of the both, which will be exciting.

Yes but I'm not dismissing that his receivers weren't so good last year - he was also missing throws he's made in the past. Saw it for myself. I can tell the difference between that and a miss and there was plenty of both.

Yes but I'm not dismissing that his receivers weren't any good last year - he was also missing throws he's made in the past. Saw it for myself. I can tell the difference between that and a miss and there was plenty of both.
fify

Brady bailed. No way around it. Clown talk to defend players not on our roster who dont give a **** about the minuscule life you live.

and you think BB or patriots players give a **** about you haha clown talk like I said

That's an impressively silly take.

Brady is an opponent. he gets nothing from me.

Like the perennial classic band fall out boy once proclaimed. Thnks fr th mmrs

Yup. Brady is the enemy now. No different to me than Mahomes, Ben, Brees, ARod, Lamar or any other rival. Sure I’ll cheer for them but only if their winning helps my team or they’re playing a team I hate.

I will cheer loudly for Brady himself only once he is retired and his GOAT career is celebrated at Gillette Stadium in a few years but not before.

Brady is the enemy now. No different to me than Mahomes, Ben, Brees, Lamar or any other rival. I’ll cheer for them only if their winning helps my team.

I will cheer loudly for Brady himself only once he is retired and his GOAT career is celebrated at Gillette Stadium in a few years but not before.

This isnt even a hard thing to comprehend. Brady did what was best for Brady.

I can both appreciate and respect what brady did for the Patriots and not give a **** about what he does from here on out.

It's fine. Brady will be fine. My fandom is to the Patriots and no individual player or coach.

Who knows where he'll be this year? Its uncharted territory. Maybe father time trumps experience and the passion to be great but after 20 years of seeing him rise to the occasion I'm not ready to bet against him

Brady will be worse.
The Tampa Bay offense will be much better.

2020 Brady plus an awesome 2020 set of Wr's and TE's vs
2019 Brady plus a truly horrible set of Wr's and TE's (partially due to injuries)

Which would you expect to have more production? I would guess the 2020 Brady.

total speculation

Gronk to Brady (sometime in 2019)
This really sux. If I retire, will you help me join you in your new team in 2020?

Brady to Gronk
Sure! I would really like to have you this year, but I can see that your heart isn't in it.
Being able to tell a team that you will come might help me in negotiations.
========
Looking back, I think that there was zero chance of Brady playing for New England in 2020, not even they guaranteed him $50M.

Brady will be worse.
The Tampa Bay offense will be much better.

2020 Brady plus an awesome 2020 set of Wr's and TE's vs
2019 Brady plus a truly horrible set of Wr's and TE's (partially due to injuries)

Which would you expect to have more production? I would guess the 2020 Brady.

Unless the fabled cliff does arrive at last, I agree. That 20-year mental database of defensive reads does count for something.

Brady is an opponent. he gets nothing from me.

Like the perennial classic band fall out boy once proclaimed. Thnks fr th mmrs

Yup. Brady is the enemy now. No different to me than Mahomes, Ben, Brees, ARod, Lamar or any other rival. Sure I’ll cheer for them but only if their winning helps my team or they’re playing a team I hate.

This isnt even a hard thing to comprehend. Brady did what was best for Brady.

I can both appreciate and respect what brady did for the Patriots and not give a **** about what he does from here on out.

It's fine. Brady will be fine. My fandom is to the Patriots and no individual player or coach.

The above quotes are excellent examples of why those who claim to be "real fans", when they're actually just laundry loving homers, are the worst fans in sports.

The above quotes are excellent examples of why those who claim to be "real fans", when they're actually just laundry loving homers, are the worst fans in sports.

I'm a fake fan because I'm a fan of the team and not the player. Ok pal.:headscratch:

Last edited:

And you're the worst poster here, above a certain two other abusive for no reason posters. Congrats. :thumbsup:

And you're the worst poster here, above a certain two other abusive for no reason posters. Congrats. :thumbsup:

I'm hurt by this. Really.

rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back