PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only left it up to me and my small brain to decipher what you meant by "real" fans.

My condolences on your small brain.

It's always something.

roseanne-roseannadanna.jpg

If you’re a fan of the patriots you wouldn’t be wishing ill will or saying **** you to Brady after what he’s done. The two posters know who they are

someone who took pay cuts for years has no loyalty, clown talk
When did Brady take a pay cut?
Last year he demanded a pay bump and got it

Poor Brady

It's hard to watch his recent message to Bucs fans because you get blinded by his over-whitened teeth. He thinks he'll see Bucs fans at their stadium in two short months but if he stepped outside of his bubble he might understand they might not play at all this year.

Two things I heard, I'm not saying they're 100% accurate but if so...

1. The record for the development and implementation of a vaccine is 42 months.

2. The Spanish Flu virus is still circling the earth over a century after it appeared, it's not the problem it once was because vaccines have held it at bay. Fast forward to 2020 and the expected resurgence of Covid 19 this fall and winter without a vaccine, and you'll have at least one year without football.

Start thinking about playing when you turn 44 Tommy Boy, but your playing career may already be over without a vaccine.

Brady is the GOAT. Brady gave the Pats a lot and he got a lot in return.

Given what I saw last year, I’m glad he’s gone. He still a very good QB but he’s started a downward slide.

I don’t really care how well he plays in Tampa because they don’t compete with the Pats this year.

Poor Brady

It's hard to watch his recent message to Bucs fans because you get blinded by his over-whitened teeth. He thinks he'll see Bucs fans at their stadium in two short months but if he stepped outside of his bubble he might understand they might not play at all this year.

2. The Spanish Flu virus is still circling the earth over a century after it appeared, it's not the problem it once was because vaccines have held it at bay. Fast forward to 2020 and the expected resurgence of Covid 19 this fall and winter without a vaccine, and you'll have at least one year without football.

Start thinking about playing when you turn 44 Tommy Boy, but your playing career may already be over without a vaccine.

You are obviously quite butthurt over Brady leaving but none of those 2 “facts” you mentioned hold any weight.

New technology and a global approach to rapid vaccine development will just about guarantee a vaccine in the next 12-18 months. And the Spanish flu was an H1N1 strain of avian origins. Theres nothing new under the sun and luckily there’s researchers smarter than you continuing to accurately predict the upcoming season’s strains in order to produce the most effective vaccine possible for the upcoming season.

It’s not uncommon to see ridiculous takes from Pats fans who still follow Brady’s every move but it takes a real ******* to wish for continued suffering and strife upon the global population so a QB he hates/loves can’t play football. That’s some psychopathic level ****. Get help. Seriously.

New technology and a global approach to rapid vaccine development will just about guarantee a vaccine in the next 12-18 months. And the Spanish flu was an H1N1 strain of avian origins. Theres nothing new under the sun and luckily there’s researchers smarter than you continuing to accurately predict the upcoming season’s strains in order to produce the most effective vaccine possible for the upcoming season.

All of that doesn't mean **** without a national, coordinated effort to conquer the pandemic- without leadership at the highest level. It's still an every state for themselves mentality in this ****ed up country. Massachusetts has ranked #1 for best response to the pandemic, and the state has pushed opening up to May 18, and even then, the end of June is very likely the ideal target date according to a MGH simulation.

Georgia, meanwhile, is ignoring all scientific and medical advice and opening up as if the pandemic doesn't exist.

So yeah, it's a gigantic mess in this ****hole of a country. Which means that the likelihood of NFL 2020 being cancelled still remains a very real possibility.

The above quotes are excellent examples of why those who claim to be "real fans", when they're actually just laundry loving homers, are the worst fans in sports.

I don’t think you know what the word “homer” means so not sure why you’re using it here.

I do see lots of saltiness that not all Patriot fans are sticking their thumbs in their mouths going woe is us when Brady moved on to another team. Lol. I’ve said dozens of times I wish him well but right now to me he is an opponent. Which he is. Like any opponent I’ll cheer for them if their winning helps my team or if I hate the team they are playing, I’ll cheer against them if vice versa and what they do at other times won’t matter a lot. Brady was awful last year as a Patriot so don’t bother with the what-if shoulda coulda woulda stuff either.

Im sure the Brady cheerleaders don’t like it but that’s their problem.

You are obviously quite butthurt over Brady leaving but none of those 2 “facts” you mentioned hold any weight.

It’s not uncommon to see ridiculous takes from Pats fans who still follow Brady’s every move but it takes a real ******* to wish for continued suffering and strife upon the global population so a QB he hates/loves can’t play football. That’s some psychopathic level ****. Get help. Seriously.

You're delusional if you think they'll have a vaccine developed and delivered to people in time to put the butts, you're obsessed with, in the stands for the 2020 football season.

Plus...any viable vaccine will go first to the health care industry workers and those most at risk...not just football fans who need a thrill.

Last edited:
You're delusional if you think they'll have a vaccine developed and delivered to people in time to put the butts, you're obsessed with, in the stands for the 2020 football season.

Plus...any viable vaccine will go first to the health care industry workers and those most at risk...not just football fans who need a thrill.

You’re delusional if you think any sport plans on resuming as if it’s 2000. Literally no head of any sport believes they need a full stadium or court or field or pitch to resume. Especially when they get most of their income via tv rights. Things change and people adapt. Again, it’s good people smarter and more creative than you are in charge. You still think Spanish flu is some novel disease coming to reattack the earth. Read a book, boomer.

I think testing will be key even before vaccine. If there's a quick test then you can take action to prevent infection of others.

If there is football no way the stadiums will be full. I think they'll at least try social distancing for large gatherings, every other seat or something like that.

Poor Brady

Oxford scientists say a vaccine may be widely available by September

You’re delusional if you think any sport plans on resuming as if it’s 2000. Literally no head of any sport believes they need a full stadium or court or field or pitch to resume. Especially when they get most of their income via tv rights. Things change and people adapt. Again, it’s good people smarter and more creative than you are in charge. You still think Spanish flu is some novel disease coming to reattack the earth. Read a book, boomer.

Do you have any idea what "community acquired" means? You must think football players can't get sick and die from Covid. WRONG. They won't even agree to practice until they've all been given a vaccine that works. They have mothers, fathers and their own wives and children to protect. Sorry, read again what I said about the Spanish Flu because you obviously have a comprehension problem. IT STILL EXISTS BUT IS NO LONGER A PROBLEM BECAUSE VACCINES HOLD IT AT BAY. Not so with Covid 19 at this time...it'll be back and it'll come at a time when they would be presumably, in your world, be playing football, so no vaccine...no football, and even if they have a vaccine the chances of giving it to football players before those more deserving or more at risk is a pipe dream. Testing is no immediate answer. A negative test means nothing as a prevention because that person can get it at any time thereafter and will need to be retested over and over. Global testing is more important than football bud. When they get done with testing monkeys you should be next in line...or would that frighten you? LOL!

Do you have any idea what "community acquired" means? You must think football players can't get sick and die from Covid. WRONG. They won't even agree to practice until they've all been given a vaccine that works. They have mothers, fathers and their own wives and children to protect. Sorry, read again what I said about the Spanish Flu because you obviously have a comprehension problem. IT STILL EXISTS BUT IS NO LONGER A PROBLEM BECAUSE VACCINES HOLD IT AT BAY. Not so with Covid 19 at this time...it'll be back and it'll come at a time when they would be presumably, in your world, be playing football, so no vaccine...no football, and even if they have a vaccine the chances of giving it to football players before those more deserving or more at risk is a pipe dream. Testing is no immediate answer. A negative test means nothing as a prevention because that person can get it at any time thereafter and will need to be retested over and over. Global testing is more important than football bud. When they get done with testing monkeys you should be next in line...or would that frighten you? LOL!

Yes Im sure the PA would have to work something out. Testing would tell someone with no symptoms that they need to quarantine right away. It would mitigate the problem that asymptomatic people present. If one person is positive then if you were in contact with them then you isolate. If football starts this would be part of the process and more rigorous than PED testing. Obviously it could have a major impact on teams but that’s where we are.

You’re an idiot. It just suck to be try to argue healthcare with someone who’s actually in it and not know what the **** you’re talking about. Testing on monkeys? There’s already human trials in multiple countries, you ingrate. Try keeping up with the news if you’re going to try to use it to spew false assumptions. You also clearly know nothing as you believe testing means nothing as prevention. First of all, there’s multiple tests - PCR and antibody. One does predict immune response and ability to get reinfected as it does for every other infectious disease. Quick, tell me which is which. You don’t know because you just don’t quite get it.

You’re also an idiot if you think players won’t agree to practice until the entire world has been vaccinated. Tour takes are most comical but it’s really sad there’s people as uninformed and uneducated as you spewing misinformation all over the place. Read a book, boomer.

You’re an idiot. It just suck to be try to argue healthcare with someone who’s actually in it and not know what the **** you’re talking about. Testing on monkeys? There’s already human trials in multiple countries, you ingrate. Try keeping up with the news if you’re going to try to use it to spew false assumptions. You also clearly know nothing as you believe testing means nothing as prevention. First of all, there’s multiple tests - PCR and antibody. One does predict immune response and ability to get reinfected as it does for every other infectious disease. Quick, tell me which is which. You don’t know because you just don’t quite get it.

You’re also an idiot if you think players won’t agree to practice until the entire world has been vaccinated. Tour takes are most comical but it’s really sad there’s people as uninformed and uneducated as you spewing misinformation all over the place. Read a book, boomer.

LOL Tell me about science and Thalidomide, Einstein.

Is this directed at me?

Edit oh I see it’s to a poster on my ignore list and the original quote doesn’t show. In her case, thankfully. She’s a terrible poster. Carry on.

Wow, substances not native to your body can be toxic? Shocking.

That’s also not how vaccines work as they’re inactive (e.g., dead) components of a virus used to stimulate the immune response.

Anyways, you clearly know nothing but the real sad part is you’re hoping for a proliferation of a killer virus to spite a football player. Tell your parents I said they raised a ****ty person. Real bang up job there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes