PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt Brady will be in the MVP conversation unless he and Gronk are taking other things besides avocado ice cream.

Why do you expect his WRs to get zero separation?

Why do you expect his WRs to get zero separation?

No but he is 43, was missing throws last year that he could make easily in the past and the league is conducting the workouts this year in a way that I don’t think favors the old guy changing teams.

Last edited:
No but he is 43, was missing throws last year that he could make easily in the past and the league is conducting the workouts this year in a way that I don’t think favors the old guy changing teams.
Who knows where he'll be this year? Its uncharted territory. Maybe father time trumps experience and the passion to be great but after 20 years of seeing him rise to the occasion I'm not ready to bet against him

Who knows where he'll be this year? Its uncharted territory. Maybe father time trumps experience and the passion to be great but after 20 years of seeing him rise to the occasion I'm not ready to bet against him

I think he’ll do well. MVP seems like a stretch to me.

I think he’ll do well. MVP seems like a stretch to me.

In fact, the main reason he would get it, outside of having an insane season (which I'm not really discounting, but to play to your point), is I think of the narrative. If Brady turns the Bucs around and takes em to the post season, the NFL would love that narrative and maybe crown him.

You called the GOAT and the best thing to happen to the patriots in Tom Brady “the old guy” and had the nerve to question me when I called you a troll.

Brady is the goat, and am forever indebted to him and the "sacrifices" he made to remain a Patriot...

But a tad disenfranchised over his, what looks like egotistical, view of the world.. remember the nose to the "grindstone" Tom with his lazer focus on the Pats.

"Tompa Bay", "Tampa Brady" or "TB X TB" all of which he is patenting.. really?? Seems less and less of the guy I knew when he played here..

**** brady.

Unloyal ****.

He ray allen us and no one seems to give a ****.

I don't think anyone can really deny that over the last couple of years he has turned his "laser focus" toward his post-football brand...

embarrassing post

Baahahahahahhaha pathetic.

Brady owes the pats and its fans nothing but his loyalty is unquestioned. That's to say he had none.

Now move along little one.

Baahahahahahhaha pathetic.

Brady owes the pats and its fans nothing but his loyalty is unquestioned. That's to say he had none.

Now move along little one.

someone who took pay cuts for years has no loyalty, clown talk

You called the GOAT and the best thing to happen to the patriots in Tom Brady “the old guy” and had the nerve to question me when I called you a troll.

“Old guy” is accurate. I’m afraid youre mixing up his legacy with a guy who is 43 coming off a season where he had his weakest passing numbers since 2003. Legacy doesn’t mean he helps you win this year.

Gee maybe the 49ers should sign Joe Montana and trade JG to us. Montana is one of the greatest so it obviously makes sense for them. Dont disrespect Montana he is the best thing to happen to the 49ers!

riiiight.

You either didn't watch the games or don't understand route running. Brady was accurate, his receivers were just that terrible.

There are some great breakdowns on YouTube that show just how terrible they were.

Like the Int meant for Harry on a slant route. Brady was throwing it at the point where Harry is supposed to start breaking his route. Brady is trusting his receiver to make a hard break and beat the DB to the spot. Instead Harry comes out slow and not sharp enough allowing the DB to get the inside leverage after Brady already has thrown the ball, and yet it's Brady who is inaccurate?

Brady is the goat, and am forever indebted to him and the "sacrifices" he made to remain a Patriot...

But a tad disenfranchised over his, what looks like egotistical, view of the world.. remember the nose to the "grindstone" Tom with his lazer focus on the Pats.

"Tompa Bay", "Tampa Brady" or "TB X TB" all of which he is patenting.. really?? Seems less and less of the guy I knew when he played here..

Yeah. I mean he can do what he wants but if this is his focus now then I’m content with Bill showing Tom the door and moving on.

Don’t take the bait.

You’re right I usually don’t

“Old guy” is accurate. I’m afraid youre mixing up his legacy with a guy who is 43 coming off a season where he had his weakest passing numbers since 2003. Legacy doesn’t mean he helps you win this year.

Gee maybe the 49ers should sign Joe Montana and trade JG to us. Montana is one of the greatest so it obviously makes sense for them. Dont disrespect Montana he is the best thing to happen to the 49ers!

riiiight.

I’m not even gonna get to anything posted besides “the old guy” it’s pure disrespect plain and simple

You either didn't watch the games or don't understand route running. Brady was accurate, his receivers were just that terrible.

There are some great breakdowns on YouTube that show just how terrible they were.

Like the Int meant for Harry on a slant route. Brady was throwing it at the point where Harry is supposed to start breaking his route. Brady is trusting his receiver to make a hard break and beat the DB to the spot. Instead Harry comes out slow and not sharp enough allowing the DB to get the inside leverage after Brady already has thrown the ball, and yet it's Brady who is inaccurate?

No Brady was inaccurate last year. His receivers were a problem and so was the OL but they were not the entire cause of his issues.

If I saw it- so did Bill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing