PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Antonio Brown

Yeah seriously. Bucs have no history at all with the Pats, not a rival in any way, not a division or conference opponent and we only play them every 4 years. Cheering for Brady to do well is easy and it’s never at our expense. This season Brady even helped the Pats get to the playoffs crushing Miami and leaving the door open to steal the division from Buffalo.
This is how I felt. There were so many teams Brady could have went to and the Pats have built up rivalries or ill will with so many of them. Indianapolis, Batimore, both New York Teams, Buffalo, Miami, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Seattle, the Rams and Raiders wherever they may play, Philadelphia, Denver, even the Falcons and Panthers franchises would have been difficult because we are a sore spot with them.

Instead he went down south in a different confference to a team we have absolutely no bad blood with. He made it so easy to root for him as long as it's not directly at the Patriots expense.

So many bit.ch made trolls in the Brady forum all of a sudden maybe it’s not the Brady stuff that’s the distraction here.

Also what is spending $200 million on free agents in ONE offseason if not “stacking the team?” It’s unfortunate that the team was in such a bad spot that you can spend that much money to only get back to above average.
This is why I don't even think there should have been a Brady forum. We were doing fine keeping all the Brady stuff in one thread. There were justa bunch of sensitive babies that couldn't handle not getting catered too and needed to make everyone else miserable. So now that all talk of the greatest QB in the history of our franchise that 99.9999% of NFL fans will instantly think of when they think of our franchise, it's relegated to sub forum and the same people still can't deal with it and are being soft as a baby's ass still whining about him. I can't imagine simultaneously claiming to care about the Patriots franchise and then still being this pissy over the player who contributed the most to it and will always be our most important player.

Please. Brady did throw to Meyers but he barely played because Bill kept forcing Harry on the field who sucks.
Not too mention it's not like Meyers is some world beater. Just because he's been one of the best receivers on our team which is universally seen as one of the weakest receiving corps in the league doesn't mean he's a great WR. Especially his rookie year when he didn't perform all that great when he did get opportunities. I don't think there is a playoff team besides the Patriots where Meyers would be as high on the depth chart as he is here. WR is still a huge weakness here.

High-end personal trainer costs $100/hr

AGs probably bundled in some snake oil and other crap.

Without Brady he's working at Massage Envy
Ain't that the truth. The guy was very lucky to get involved with Brady.

Crazy? A child's mind? Oblivious?
FIbVzNLVgAgfpZ7

XpvweB5.jpg

Burfict had nothing to do with AB, it has always been AB and AB alone.
You really don't think that Burfict's hit affected AB. I do.

BB had it right all along. As usual.

Jim Jones Brady is peddling his TB12 plans to Tampa teammates. The sliver entry level plan cost you $100,000, but you got a free water bottle. Arians himself has likely bought in. I see him drinking a lot of water these days.
If BB had it right he would have fixed the problem instead of dumping Brady.

Now that we know Guerrero charges players 100k for holistic healing and yoga and avocado prescriptions... Anyone else think this sheds some light on why BB got fed up with the guy?

I always felt like it was Brady pushing other players to go with Guerrero’s methods over team training that caused Belichick to draw a line in his interactions with players other than Brady. I don’t think there would have been much of a problem with players supplementing their team training methods with help from Guerrero, but I don’t think they wanted defensive linemen (e.g.) using bands only , and going vegan. And as much as I believe that was the right course for Brady I don’t think it applies universally.

I just wrote this above but perhaps you missed it as I just added it. The only big money weapon Brady had last year was Evans. Godwin was on his rookie contract, same with OJ Howard, Fournette they got for a bag of potatoes, same with AB and of course traded with Bill to get Gronk on the last year of his deal which was a bargain given Gronk's production. 3 of those guys were brought by Brady for next to nothing.

The whole point which you just underscored is Brady got legit weapons for Tampa for next to nothing. The rest were drafted by Licht. That is how you GM in this league and win a chip and set yourself up for a second chip the following year.

Now contrast that to Bill this year who just spent $165 mil and egregiously over paid for ALL of his skill players especially Smith who is a bust at $12.5 mil.
I think it's a bit early to call Smith a bust. Maybe he needs time to pick up the complicated offense.

One of the things that some fans don't recognize is Brady's ability to lure players. There are many who want to come play with him.

Brown’s problems stem from his narcissism, not a concussion. I’m not suggesting concussions don’t do damage, they do a **** load of damage, but they have nothing to do with a personality disorder that he has always had. Everything is always about him, every issue is always someone else’s fault, he never takes responsibility but always believes he doesn’t get enough credit, he should never have to pay for anything, and he always has to be the center of attention, that’s pure narcissism, and he has been demonstrating it for years.

Not sure why many just don't go to a Tampa fan site? Hadn't been to this sub forum before and this is my last trip here.
Unfortunately, the TB sub-forums are being invaded by the trolls. They weren't happy with just having Brady discussions moved. They now want to turn this forum into crap too.

Try the Tompa Bay Gronkaneers thread. That one was created last year by a Pats fan who simply wanted to still talk about Brady but was booted off the main forum by complaints.

Stick around. Your opinions are valuable on any topic.

Brown’s problems stem from his narcissism, not a concussion. I’m not suggesting concussions don’t do damage, they do a **** load of damage, but they have nothing to do with a personality disorder that he has always had. Everything is always about him, every issue is always someone else’s fault, he never takes responsibility but always believes he doesn’t get enough credit, he should never have to pay for anything, and he always has to be the center of attention, that’s pure narcissism, and he has been demonstrating it for years.
How many years have you seen that poor behavior? I don't recall seeing much until the time he left Pittsburgh. If he was always like that it should have showed up earlier than it did.

Nothing you’re saying changes the fact that you’re a human hemorrhoid clogging up an otherwise useful forum.
Maybe you don't realize it, but you're response to that troll was the 15th to him by posters in less than two pages here.

He's winning.

I always felt like it was Brady pushing other players to go with Guerrero’s methods over team training that caused Belichick to draw a line in his interactions with players other than Brady. I don’t think there would have been much of a problem with players supplementing their team training methods with help from Guerrero, but I don’t think they wanted defensive linemen (e.g.) using bands only , and going vegan. And as much as I believe that was the right course for Brady I don’t think it applies universally.
It's hard to argue against a method that has worked so well for Brady. If I were a player in the NYFL I might do the same thing and I'd trust my doctor more than theirs.

If BB had it right he would have fixed the problem instead of dumping Brady.

Its appears that Brady will go on winning championships forever.

Unfortunately, he has won his last Super Bowl and that is what its all about. BB got rid of Brady 1 year before the bottom falls out for good. The Pats had to make a move for the future of the franchise. Ben is leaving, Farve and Montana had to go. Eli got run out of town. Peyton Manning was a god in Indy.

Mac may not be the answer. Luck wasnt in Indy. Jones isnt in NY.

Its appears that Brady will go on winning championships forever.

Unfortunately, he has won his last Super Bowl and that is what its all about. BB got rid of Brady 1 year before the bottom falls out for good. The Pats had to make a move for the future of the franchise. Ben is leaving, Farve and Montana had to go. Eli got run out of town. Peyton Manning was a god in Indy.

Mac may not be the answer. Luck wasnt in Indy. Jones isnt in NY.
There are plenty of Brady doubters whose bones are lying in football fields all across America. You and BB are just a couple more.

Ppl act like it’sa hot take to say that but it’s not. Guys were on social talking about going.

if we put Godwin and Evans and gronk on this squad they get more wins than Tampa.
There's already 2 tight ends being paid elite money. Henry isn't doing so bad.

As for Godwin and Evans or a similar top tier WR like them, they need to be paid top 15 WR money in the range of 15 mil and up. BB has never paid top WR money to anyone. I believe even Moss was on some sort of prove it/ discount deal. Welker was not resigned when he was looking for more money. So don't even go there about how well they'd do in NE. BTW, Godwin will be a free agent. You can bet Bb won't be paying 20mil a year to get him.

He kept it together enough to make it and play in the NFL for what? 7, 8 years before the hit. Has been very volatile since. Yeah, the timelines fits.

Obviously the training requirement of a lineman vs a QB vs a cb/wr is going to be different. The tb12 method is voluntary and is in addition to what the teams trainers are doing, so what is the controversy? You do know that the higher paid players have their own year round personal trainers and also go through their own year round training methods.

Also a lineman is forced to over eat and be overweight, so he can't be on some Vegan diet.

He kept it together enough to make it and play in the NFL for what? 7, 8 years before the hit. Has been very volatile since. Yeah, the timelines fits.
How many other QBs would put up with someone like that, on and off the field? It's possible that Brady was trying to help him.

The Steelers kept it together. when i hear some of what Ryan Clark say, I think we are giving the hit too much credit. The dude now has money after year 7 and 8.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back