PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Antonio Brown

That’s the Colts fault. They didn’t give him a good OL and literally destroyed his career.
Lots of bad Olines and the GM of that team was absolute garbage so you aren't wrong, but alot of the blame also falls on Luck for the way he played.

This is how I felt. There were so many teams Brady could have went to and the Pats have built up rivalries or ill will with so many of them. Indianapolis, Batimore, both New York Teams, Buffalo, Miami, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Seattle, the Rams and Raiders wherever they may play, Philadelphia, Denver, even the Falcons and Panthers franchises would have been difficult because we are a sore spot with them.

Instead he went down south in a different confference to a team we have absolutely no bad blood with. He made it so easy to root for him as long as it's not directly at the Patriots expense.
There’sno beef with Seattle, car, la, atl.

atl fans do not hate the pats as much as pats fans want atl to be preoccupied with them. They have moved on from that game. This is to me an ex of pats fans being kinda obnoxious.

But I kinda get your point… Brady went to the nfc.

There's already 2 tight ends being paid elite money. Henry isn't doing so bad.

As for Godwin and Evans or a similar top tier WR like them, they need to be paid top 15 WR money in the range of 15 mil and up. BB has never paid top WR money to anyone. I believe even Moss was on some sort of prove it/ discount deal. Welker was not resigned when he was looking for more money. So don't even go there about how well they'd do in NE. BTW, Godwin will be a free agent. You can bet Bb won't be paying 20mil a year to get him.
What does the money have to do with that point?

There’sno beef with Seattle, car, la, atl.

atl fans do not hate the pats as much as pats fans want atl to be preoccupied with them. They have moved on from that game. This is to me an ex of pats fans being kinda obnoxious.

But I kinda get your point… Brady went to the nfc.
Genuinely curious have they truly moved on from that game? Or is it more like annoying to them

The Falcons don’t have many actual fans. It’s Bulldogs Football country.

You really don't think that Burfict's hit affected AB. I do.
AB was a turd before the hit. Ryan Clark didn’t like the guy and warned Steelers Coaches to not pay him. As soon as they did, he was walking around the facility calling himself “the Franchise” and he’s “untouchable” or something like that.

That’s the Colts fault. They didn’t give him a good OL and literally destroyed his career.
He only missed 10 games in 6 seasons and 9 games were in the same season.

Luck had no luck in the post season because he was a choker. A 56% post season passer and he was MIA in every playoff loss.

24 - 9 loss to Balt. Shut out of the endzone.
45 - 22 loss vs NE. Luck threw 4 INTs
25 - 7 loss to NE. Luck passed for 126 yards with 2 INTs.
31 - 13 loss to KC.

Luck had no luck in the post season because he was a choker. A 56% post season passer and he was MIA in every playoff loss.

31 - 13 loss to KC.
I don't know if I'd agree with that. He lost to Baltimore the year they beat us and won the SB against a stacked 49'ers team. That was his rookie year. In 2014 he lost to us the year we were stacked to the gills and won the Super Bowl and even then it was mostly because we ran the ball down their throat and their defense couldn't do anything. Then in 2018 he lost to KC with one of the greatest MVP seasons in the modern era and you could argue NE vs KC was the SB that year. Losing to us in 2013 was the only questionable one on his resume where his team wasn't totally outmatched. And keep in mind, that Colts team wasn't that good his first couple years.

31 - 13 loss to KC.
I never thought he was a choker. His teams were always overmatched and he had awful Pagano as his coach.

How many years have you seen that poor behavior? I don't recall seeing much until the time he left Pittsburgh. If he was always like that it should have showed up earlier than it did.

I have seen it for as long as he has been a star in this league, and what I see is a really clear case of a narcissistic personality, for some of the reasons I gave and I’m certain many more. I get that concussions do great damage to people, especially over the long term, in which cases they can have dramatic personality changes, but I have never seen an instance of a big hit immediately turning someone into a completely different personality. Could he end up with dementia, absolutely, as could many many others who have taken many big hits, but in this instance I don’t see that as the culprit for all of his personality issues. Narcissists are really consistent @ssholes, and their behavior is as predictable as it gets, because their only interest is themselves, snd Antonio Brown displays this every time anyone gives him a chance, right to this day, where is blaming the team for all his problems. In this instance he claims he couldn’t play, but ran off the sidelines doing jumping jacks, and then blamed the team paying him for expecting him to play. I can find empathy for most people, but I have none for narcissists, they are just truly malignant people.

Its appears that Brady will go on winning championships forever.

Unfortunately, he has won his last Super Bowl and that is what its all about. BB got rid of Brady 1 year before the bottom falls out for good. The Pats had to make a move for the future of the franchise. Ben is leaving, Farve and Montana had to go. Eli got run out of town. Peyton Manning was a god in Indy.

Mac may not be the answer. Luck wasnt in Indy. Jones isnt in NY.
images.jpg

tom-brady-fans-when-you-talk-bad-about-tom-brady.jpg

Its more laughter actually. So Bill got rid of brady and the next 2 years Brady has thrown 83 td's and over 9000 yards, and won the superbowl and is 2 seed this year...See how stupid you sound when you wrap facts around it? Since Brady left the pats are 17-16....which would be the worst two years since Brady became the starter...

Its more laughter actually. So Bill got rid of brady and the next 2 years Brady has thrown 83 td's and over 9000 yards, and won the superbowl and is 2 seed this year...See how stupid you sound when you wrap facts around it? Since Brady left the pats are 17-16....which would be the worst two years since Brady became the starter...
Yeah any negative talk about Brady is pointless because he has proven himself above any talk.

It's funny because it's the Belicheck fans that cry anytime he is criticized because he hasn't proven himself beyond the narrative of but being able to win without Brady.

Hopefully Bill puts those dumb critiques to end by making it to at least the AFC championship

Yeah any negative talk about Brady is pointless because he has proven himself above any talk.

It's funny because it's the Belicheck fans that cry anytime he is criticized because he hasn't proven himself beyond the narrative of but being able to win without Brady.

Hopefully Bill puts those dumb critiques to end by making it to at least the AFC championship
Bill is a coach, Brady is a QB. They should not be judged against each other.

Bill is a coach, Brady is a QB. They should not be judged against each other.
I fully agree. It's always been a dumb argument.

My point wasn't to compare the two, but the fan bases themselves. Fact is pretty clear that you have pats fans/Brady fans and pats fans/Bill fans.

The post was clearly a Bill fan trying to troll Brady fans but the irony is that it's Bill fans that act way which is why there has to be a sub section to this website.

It's also funny that for 20 years everyone got along because both were on the same team. I have no doubts that if the roles had been reversed and Bill left to coach the Giants you would have an OT Belicheck thread on the main forum with Bill fans discussing all things Giants and stating they are following the GOAT coach and its justified.

That thread would last because Brady fans wouldn't have cared and cried to Mods/Ian everyday about it

Bradys exit was 1 year before this season where he is not winning the Super Bowl. Just watch.

Yes, BB got rid of Brady because it was time to move on. I realize that it hurts bad, but the pain will subside. Brady was not the future for the Patriots just like Montana wasnt for SF and Farve wasnt for GB. Brady is one of the few to win a championship with a different team. With all the new Tampa weapons at Bradys disposal and Lady Luck, Brady got it done. Only a fool would believe that Brady would have won the Super Bowl last season with the Pats offensive roster.

Years ago, Peyton Manning was racking up statistics in the AFC while Brady was going to Super Bowls. Back in those days stats were for losers because the wins no matter how ugly trumped personal achievements. Times have changed.

Bradys exit was 1 year before this season where he is not winning the Super Bowl. Just watch.

Yes, BB got rid of Brady because it was time to move on. I realize that it hurts bad, but the pain will subside. Brady was not the future for the Patriots just like Montana wasnt for SF and Farve wasnt for GB. Brady is one of the few to win a championship with a different team. With all the new Tampa weapons at Bradys disposal and Lady Luck, Brady got it done. Only a fool would believe that Brady would have won the Super Bowl last season with the Pats offensive roster.

Years ago, Peyton Manning was racking up statistics in the AFC while Brady was going to Super Bowls. Back in those days stats were for losers because the wins no matter how ugly trumped personal achievements. Times have changed.

how have times changed? Brady is going to Super Bowls AND he has amazing stats?
What a ****ing stupid post

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back