PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Antonio Brown

Who knows if TB12 was dissing AB in the clip but seeing AB’s doofus response I hope he was.

Who knows if TB12 was dissing AB in the clip but seeing AB’s doofus response I hope he was.

I think he was talking about Randy Moss. Randy was always a big part of the offensive gameplan his whole career.

His final game with NE was a win against Mia. He only had 1 target which was incomplete, had a sour look in his face while his teammates celebrated and complained to the media about not getting a contract extension and not feeling wanted

I think he was talking about Randy Moss. Randy was always a big part of the offensive gameplan his whole career.

His final game with NE was a win against Mia. He only had 1 target which was incomplete, had a sour look in his face while his teammates celebrated and complained to the media about not getting a contract extension and not feeling wanted
Moss was a head case. Too bad he never got his act together or he would have been the best ever. He was incredible.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back