PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Antonio Brown

Not sure why many just don't go to a Tampa fan site? Hadn't been to this sub forum before and this is my last trip here.

They just want to troll those of us who believe in Bill...notice they don't come onto the main boards unless it involves Brady or the Bucs.

You spend the majority of your time in the Tom Brady forum...???

Only to troll you anti-Bill haters...I'm sticking up for a member of my favorite organization. On the other hand, you are siding with someone no longer here. Ian should ban pats fans from the Tom Brady threads, and Bucs fans from the Patriots threads. I think that would be fair.

Only to troll you anti-Bill haters...I'm sticking up for a member of my favorite organization. On the other hand, you are siding with someone no longer here. Ian should ban pats fans from the Tom Brady threads, and Bucs fans from the Patriots threads. I think that would be fair.
You are the only one getting banned from threads because you cannot stop trolling ... Ian does not have an issue with the Bucs sub-forum but trolls like you ruin the forum.

Don't put me as an anti-Bill hater I've always said the split was mutual no need to bash either side. Yes he's no longer here, but he's the greatest player of all time and made that legacy with the Patriots and ultimately its a players game. If you don't want to root for him that's fine, but you shouldn't bash him either.

And to add to this I would completely get it if he went to a divisional rival or even a conference opponent, but he went to Tampa Bay the most irrelevant franchise to us

Don't put me as an anti-Bill hater I've always said the split was mutual no need to bash either side. Yes he's no longer here, but he's the greatest player of all time and made that legacy with the Patriots and ultimately its a players game. If you don't want to root for him that's fine, but you shouldn't bash him either.

And the Bill haters shouldn't be bashing the greatest coach of all-time.

And the Bill haters shouldn't be bashing the greatest coach of all-time.
Nope they shouldn't. You can critique sure but never bash

You are the only one getting banned from threads because you cannot stop trolling ... Ian does not have an issue with the Bucs sub-forum but trolls like you ruin the forum.

That's because he doesn't pay attention to it unless someone like you tells on me...

That's because he doesn't pay attention to it unless someone like you tells on me...
Honestly man, you just can't quit. Obviously this sub forum bothers you so why do you haunt it? Have you ever really asked yourself that? Everyone on this sub forum wants you banned. They say it to you over and over again on the main Buc thread but you never seem to get the hint to just leave. It is bizarre.

Honestly man, you just can't quit. Obviously this sub forum bothers you so why do you haunt it? Have you ever really asked yourself that? Everyone on this sub forum wants you banned. They say it to you over and over again on the main Buc thread but you never seem to get the hint to just leave. It is bizarre.

And if Bill bother you so much, why are you on a Pats website?

And if Bill bother you so much, why are you on a Pats website?
Bill does not bother me. He is the greatest coach of all time. I criticize him mostly over his GM moves over the last 5-6 years which have been head scratching at times but he has done a top notch job this year with Mac and the new pieces he added.

Bill does not bother me. He is the greatest coach of all time. I criticize him mostly over his GM moves over the last 5-6 years which have been head scratching at times but he has done a top notch job this year with Mac and the new pieces he added.

Baloney. You think Bill is a terrible GM, even this year, where you said he overpaid for so many players, and you feel Mac is a noodle arm. Stop lying.

At least SB1 talks Patriots football - he's the only one of the Bradyites that does.

Baloney. You think Bill is a terrible GM, even this year, where you said he overpaid for so many players, and you feel Mac is a noodle arm. Stop lying.
He has been a crappy GM for the last several years IMO but a great HC. As usual Bill the HC has covered for Bill the GM. Mac does have a noodle arm. Is that really a debate? I also said that I think he can improve it this off-season.

He has been a crappy GM for the last several years IMO but a great HC. As usual Bill the HC has covered for Bill the GM. Mac does have a noodle arm. Is that really a debate? I also said that I think he can improve it this off-season.

Not sure what to tell you. You are very anti-Bill, so no one believes you.

Not sure what to tell you. You are very anti-Bill, so no one believes you.
It just seems to be you. Being critical is not being anti. What you do to Brady is outright hate and trolling.

Bought the NBA methods to the NFL.
Ppl act like it’sa hot take to say that but it’s not. Guys were on social talking about going.

if we put Godwin and Evans and gronk on this squad they get more wins than Tampa.

MAN IM SO GLAD ABS SPEAKING UP ON THIS

And to add to this I would completely get it if he went to a divisional rival or even a conference opponent, but he went to Tampa Bay the most irrelevant franchise to us
Shut the **** up.

HE WAS GREAT WE GET IT WE SAW

he’s also ****ing the game up.

if we put Godwin and Evans and gronk on this squad they get more wins than Tampa.

With a rookie QB, we are on the cusp of being 2 wins short of what their all-star stacked team has accomplished...that tells you what a job Bill has done.

With a rookie QB, we are on the cusp of being 2 wins short of what their all-star stacked team has accomplished...that tells you what a job Bill has done.
Brady is always the standard, isn't he? lol

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back