PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Back…

I didn't say anything about a humanitarian idol. Jim Brown and Bill Belichick did. That's their opinion. I'm just pointing out that there are other things in life besides playing football. Play it, enjoy it, and MOVE ON.
The only thing you've pointed out during this entire rant is the fact that you are a senile old clown who is either trolling or truly lost.

The only thing you've pointed out during this entire rant is the fact that you are a senile old clown who is either trolling or truly lost.

40317.jpg

^^^ That was years ago, senile old lost clown.

So why is a grown ass man like you spending so much time on a football forum?
Are you comparing enjoying watching football and spending minutes on a forum to the time spent playing in and training for the NFL? That's ridiculous.

It was asked on a sports show yesterday. If Brady has a Peyton Manning like decline in 2022, should it be held against him? My answer is unequivocally NO. The fall may or may not happen. But he's 45. He's proven he's the GOAT. Eventually everyone hits father time. Peyton Manning looked like an MVP in 2014. Then...everything fell apart. It happened suddenly. There were no signs of the decline beforehand.

Will it be held against him? Yep. Because guys like Parker, Sharpe, and others hate him. They will use any excuse to bash him.

I also don't buy into the theory that Brady's legacy takes a hit if he gets to and loses another SB. In order to lose a SB, it means you would've had to beat 2 (Or 3) great teams along the way. But a SB is always a toss up. So much involved like luck, injuries, coaching blunders etc. I also don't buy into this QB vs that QB in SB's. QB's face off against the opposing defense. They aren't on the field at the same time. Drew Brees beat Peyton Manning in a SB. So. Manning is at worst top 3 all time. Brees is barely top 10. Joe Burrow is a better QB than Stafford.

One of my top ten favorite movies is Dark Knight rises. Everything was great. I just didn't like the ending. But a not so good ending doesn't erase the previous 2 hours of enjoyment.

It was asked on a sports show yesterday. If Brady has a Peyton Manning like decline in 2022, should it be held against him? My answer is unequivocally NO. The fall may or may not happen. But he's 45. He's proven he's the GOAT. Eventually everyone hits father time. Peyton Manning looked like an MVP in 2014. Then...everything fell apart. It happened suddenly. There were no signs of the decline beforehand.

Will it be held against him? Yep. Because guys like Parker, Sharpe, and others hate him. They will use any excuse to bash him.

I also don't buy into the theory that Brady's legacy takes a hit if he gets to and loses another SB. In order to lose a SB, it means you would've had to beat 2 (Or 3) great teams along the way. But a SB is always a toss up. So much involved like luck, injuries, coaching blunders etc. I also don't buy into this QB vs that QB in SB's. QB's face off against the opposing defense. They aren't on the field at the same time. Drew Brees beat Peyton Manning in a SB. So. Manning is at worst top 3 all time. Brees is barely top 10. Joe Burrow is a better QB than Stafford.

One of my top ten favorite movies is Dark Knight rises. Everything was great. I just didn't like the ending. But a not so good ending doesn't erase the previous 2 hours of enjoyment.

24 hr sports pundits are evidence that we likely derived from donkeys.

Quarterbacks who played a majority of their career in the Super Bowl era? I can see 3rd. I think Brady/Montana/Manning/Staubach/Young are the top 5 and you can go any order with those three after Brady and Montana.

True all-time gets a lot tougher because you have Baugh, Luckman, Graham, Starr, Unitas to add to the top half of the list.

Hell, I'm still working on my list a year later. It would have been done long ago if I was doing Super Bowl era.

Lol anyone who questions his legacy at this point are just either a hater, trolling, or trying to be funny.

Are you comparing enjoying watching football and spending minutes on a forum to the time spent playing in and training for the NFL? That's ridiculous.
No, duh. Who do you think you enjoy watching? Those guys including Brady are the best of the best. They're all professional grown ups living their dream. It is their passion. You can do what you want but who should "go home and get a life" because they they're just "playing a child's game" shouldn't just be for the ones you decide needs to. Why do you enjoy watching a child's game? Seems hypocritical to be preaching what you're preaching.

Did Brady get experimental neck surgery without any of us knowing? No? Then he won’t fall off like Manning.

No, duh. Who do you think you enjoy watching? Those guys including Brady are the best of the best. They're all professional grown ups living their dream. It is their passion. You can do what you want but who should "go home and get a life" because they they're just "playing a child's game" shouldn't just be for the ones you decide needs to. Why do you enjoy watching a child's game? Seems hypocritical to be preaching what you're preaching.
Give it up little Tommy boy. Time to go home for dinner.

Give it up little Tommy boy. Time to go home for dinner.
You admitted you enjoy watching football out of one side of you mouth and complained about a player playing a child's game out of the other side. And now you're just being a douche. Preach on, lol

You admitted you enjoy watching football out of one side of you mouth and complained about a player playing a child's game out of the other side. And now you're just being a douche. Preach on, lol
Really stupid argument. I'm not wasting my life playing like little Tommy Boy. I watch a few hours a week during the season. Wake up and stop being a name-calling douche, duh.

Last edited:
Really stupid argument. I'm not wasting my life playing like little Tommy Boy. I watch a few hours a week during the season. Wake up and stop being a name-calling douche, duh.
I guess "Tommy Boy" is one of about 1700 NFL players "wasting their lives" that should just go home and get a life. Yet here you are a football forum, off season admitting that you enjoy watching. Are NBA , MLB, NHL and all other professional players wasting their lives playing child's games too? I don't think you thought what you're saying all the way through.....and you calling me little Tommy and telling me it's time to go home is being a douche.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back