PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Back…

Was there an Elvis sighting?

Of course you’d be on the 2nd page of this thread in the Brady forum even though you claim to hate him. The way he is every move and decision lives rent free in your head leaving little room for you to use the remaining brain cell left is amazing. He wouldn’t piss on you if you were in fire yet you’re obsessed with him like a deranged fan. Beautiful and apt for the life you lead.

Is it hard to downvote every negative Brady post in this thread with his nuts in your mouth?

Deranged. Lol. You seem to follow me very closely, if you think that I post regularly about Tommy Boy, whereas I cannot recall a single one of your posts. This means that you are either totally irrelevant to this site or you were shamed into changing your username, to hide your former identity. Which is it?

I can see Brady for what he has become, as can many, many other Pats fans at this point. The fact that you can’t speak more about you than it does about me. “The life that lead”? You know a lot about me? Do tell, putz.

Is it hard to downvote every negative Brady post in this thread with his nuts in your mouth?

Deranged. Lol. You seem to follow me very closely, if you think that I post regularly about Tommy Boy, whereas I cannot recall a single one of your posts. This means that you are either totally irrelevant to this site or you were shamed into changing your username, to hide your former identity. Which is it?

I can see Brady for what he has become, as can many, many other Pats fans at this point. The fact that you can’t speak more about you than it does about me. “The life that lead”? You know a lot about me? Do tell, putz.

Go play in traffic.

Only a incel-like clown who gets no ass other than Brady’s imaginary balls thinks relevance on an online messageboard would be an actual rebuttal. Thanks for underlining you’re a loser in real life. You’ll be on ignore so talk to yourself. You should be used to it since you’re on ignore to everyone who knows you in real life.

Hasn't he been flogging the Niners as the destination?
Yes he has. Still feels like he really doubled down on all of this so I wonder if he had some inside info that his retirement wasn’t legit.

Yes he has. Still feels like he really doubled down on all of this so I wonder if he had some inside info that his retirement wasn’t legit.

In typical Florio fashion he will claim total victory for getting it half right, even though plenty of us thought the odds of him playing in the coming year were probably in the 70+ % range.

Reactions: sb1
Lmao oh god my this crazy ride never end.

Team Bill is pissed off because Brady will continue to make Bill look incredibly dumb for wanting move on from the "best player in NFL history." Another season of Brady making a deep playoff run while Bill is toiling away for 9 wins and thankful for a wild card pummeling.

To be that guy who paid over half a million for Brady’s last TD pass game ball right now. :eek:

Team Bill is pissed off because Brady will continue to make Bill look incredibly dumb for wanting move on from the "best player in NFL history." Another season of Brady making a deep playoff run while Bill is toiling away for 9 wins and thankful for a wild card pummeling.
I’m team patriots.
And everyone else?
Go Pats!!!
I’m so done with this crap

Someone should update this old WWE video with Brady’s face. LOL. The song is perfect!

I’m back! The boss of you morons…never count me out is one thing you can count on! :D

And we get to watch Tommy go 0-4 the rams as a buc

• Ha Ha
And we get to watch Tommy go 0-4 the rams as a buc
And Bill would still be winless against Brady and very likely stays that way.

And Bill would still be winless against Brady and very likely stays that way.

Well, at least you have a football team to follow next year....

• Ha Ha
I’m team patriots.
And everyone else?
Go Pats!!!
I'm team Patriots too but while they're resigning veterans whose value ends in the locker room the Bucs just got a player back who guarantees the division, a deep playoff run, and hope for another Super Bowl title. I have no problem rooting for Brady in another uniform because it's what BB wanted.

Seems likely a Brady extension is on the way to free up cap space for the Bucs to solidify their roster for next season.

The tourch has not been passed.

I’m team patriots.
And everyone else?
Go Pats!!!
Good, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back