PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Back…

Florio will be happy lol. He was banging this drum all off-season

Aaron Rodgers just crapped his pants. :)

Someone couldn't wait to get this in the Brady thread.

Alright, the mods are just being flat up embarrassing at this point.

This thread got automatically moved to a sub-forum while these topics are currently on the main forum:

-Patrick Mahomes getting married
-Wilson to Broncos
-Wentz to Washington
-Rodgers staying in GB
-Jerry Jones sex scandal
-Khalil Mack to Chargers

What the ****?

Can't imagine Gronk's announcement will be too far behind

Florio will be happy lol. He was banging this drum all off-season

Hasn't he been flogging the Niners as the destination?

Bucs all the way in 2022 if healthy. Should have been 2021.

Meanwhile hopefully BB can make the Bills punt sometime this season…

Really? Moved to the Brady forum already? Seems a little trigger-happy since it’s a major deal, could have spent 24 hours on the main page before moving IMO.
Agreed.

Brady's birthday is 8/3 .. he'll become 8-3 in Super Bowl's in the year '23 ... 83 is the 23rd prime number.

Where A = 1 ... Z = 26 .. the word Football = 83

Recall Brady became 7-3 in Super Bowl's in '21 ... 73 is the 21st prime number .. that year Baylor basketball won a championship for first time in 73 years ..

Where A = 1 ... Z = 26 ... Baylor = 73

Force Tampa to pay, deal or release him. SF here he comes

If he shoot his way to SF, just call him Tommy “Bron Bron” Brady. More likely, Ariens will be forced out.

************, piss off already, dude. He clearly couldn’t handle being out of the limelight and probably couldn’t stand being home with Gisele all day.

Does this mean the world will be deprived of that multiple granny panty movie that he was set to produce? I’m sure he can come up with another project that focuses on him.

I, for one, am hoping that he falls flat on his face and regrets this.

Tom is becoming a diva right in front of our eyes now. JMO.
He has been for a while but as pats fans we accepted it.
Other teams fans knew I’d and I denied it myself but whatevs

If he shoot his way to SF, just call him Tommy “Bron Bron” Brady. More likely, Ariens will be forced out.

************, piss off already, dude. He clearly couldn’t handle being out of the limelight and probably couldn’t stand being home with Gisele all day.

Does this mean the world will be deprived of that multiple granny panty movie that he was set to produce? I’m sure he can come up with another project that focuses on him.

I, for one, am hoping that he falls flat on his face and regrets this.

Of course you’d be on the 2nd page of this thread in the Brady forum even though you claim to hate him. The way he is every move and decision lives rent free in your head leaving little room for you to use the remaining brain cell left is amazing. He wouldn’t piss on you if you were in fire yet you’re obsessed with him like a deranged fan. Beautiful and apt for the life you lead.

I'm not surprised at all that he'll be playing at least one more season. I'm a bit surprised it seems like he's committed to playing for Tampa Bay. Good timing on the announcement too, right before FA starts, making Tampa Bay a preferred destination.

The Bucs will have that NFC South division wrapped up by Thanksgiving. The NFC is all about the Cowboys, the Packers, the Rams and the Bucs... more than half the teams in that conference are not good. I want to believe in the 49ers but can't do it with Garoppolo as their starter (and I'm also told their HC sucks).

Here's a look at the Bucs opponents for the 2022 season:

Home
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Seattle Seahawks
Away
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • San Francisco 49ers
They should be primetime no less than 6 times.

Tom is becoming a diva right in front of our eyes now. JMO.

Nope. A diva-move would be if he announced he was thinking about coming back, and then mention in the same interview he was pondering what circumstances he would need to have met in order to make that decision.

You know, something Aaron Rodgers would do. Brady retired, and then announced he was coming back.

Brady coming back? I’m here for it! They’re throwing a party down at League HQ. They get the face of the league to play that game in Germany. Brady jersey sales are going to explode in Munich.

Alright, the mods are just being flat up embarrassing at this point.

This thread got automatically moved to a sub-forum while these topics are currently on the main forum:

-Patrick Mahomes getting married
-Wilson to Broncos
-Wentz to Washington
-Rodgers staying in GB
-Jerry Jones sex scandal
-Khalil Mack to Chargers

What the ****?
And this is the biggest news of the year

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes