PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s ‘Hamilton’ Comments Reassured Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I’m an optimist by nature, took some ‘doom and gloom’ posters here to task.

But even I was disheartened and slightly shaken by the Titans game. I was actually there. 50 yard line, club seats, Titans side.

But when I saw snippets from Brady’s press conference, in particular his lighthearted comments about ‘Hamilton,’ I’m greatly reassured. No sense of panic. Not from Slater either.

I feel better.
Why would a team that won 6 in a row panic because they lost a game and arein first place at 7-3?

The founding father that advocated for central banking and envisioned the US as a military dictatorship has, through the magic of post-modernist history, become a man of the "peeples." All this to a rap music score that sounds like it was written by a bunch of suburban junior high school students. . . good stuff!!!:rolleyes:

I was wondering when the Jeffersonians were going to start posting here...

Why would a team that won 6 in a row panic because they lost a game and arein first place at 7-3?

Because when you play the market and it goes down a peg or two, it may be time to sell everything.

Well Andy if you read the thread you'd see there's no reason to panic because, uh, Brady is a fan of a live production. I think. Ok i'm actually not sure, my brain broke trying to figure out what the hell this thread is about.

By the time you finish reading this, Tom Brady will be older than when you started.

Gisele's introduction to Ashley Manning's doctor reasured me.

Maybe it's possible that Tom was doing it for Giselle.

Let's hope. I wish they would actually make that "Planet of the Apes, the musical" (as per the Simpsons) a real Broadway show:

I’m no art critic or anything but I thought that show was a bunch of badly dressed people in wigs singing songs that just are not good or even historically accurate. Brady liking it doesn’t really impact me negatively or positively.

Brady always working the getting laid game like a boss.

There’s really only one good musical. The meaning of life. You know it’s bad when seagulls leave off

the ultimate #humblebrag thread

congrats on those seats tho, for real

I was worried, now I’m not????:rolleyes:

No one really cares:D

The play opened off-Broadway in Feb 2015 and on Broadway in Aug 2015 and was totally on fire from the day it opened on Broadway.
Maybe to some it became cooler. But I don’t think anyone puts any value on what stage actors or even Hollywood in general think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes