PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s ‘Hamilton’ Comments Reassured Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ok. I’m an optimist by nature, took some ‘doom and gloom’ posters here to task.

But even I was disheartened and slightly shaken by the Titans game. I was actually there. 50 yard line, club seats, Titans side.

But when I saw snippets from Brady’s press conference, in particular his lighthearted comments about ‘Hamilton,’ I’m greatly reassured. No sense of panic. Not from Slater either.

I feel better.

Missed the point. No panic from Brady. Or Slater.

It reassured me these guys have lives outside of football and something akin to personalities, yes.

There was a happy ending.

Ok. I’m an optimist by nature, took some ‘doom and gloom’ posters here to task.

But even I was disheartened and slightly shaken by the Titans game. I was actually there. 50 yard line, club seats, Titans side.

But when I saw snippets from Brady’s press conference, in particular his lighthearted comments about ‘Hamilton,’ I’m greatly reassured. No sense of panic. Not from Slater either.

I feel better.

I'm deeply concerned with Tom Brady's taste. Hamilton was the biggest piece of overrated garbage to hit Broadway since Cats.:rolleyes:

diary-love-smile-typography-writing-favim-com-111989.jpg

;)

I'm deeply concerned with Tom Brady's taste. Hamilton was the biggest piece of overrated garbage to hit Broadway since Cats.:rolleyes:
Welcome the refined tastes of Hedda Hopper to the board everyone!

Welcome the refined tastes of Hedda Hopper to the board everyone!

The founding father that advocated for central banking and envisioned the US as a military dictatorship has, through the magic of post-modernist history, become a man of the "peeples." All this to a rap music score that sounds like it was written by a bunch of suburban junior high school students. . . good stuff!!!:rolleyes:

The founding father that advocated for central banking and envisioned the US as a military dictatorship has, through the magic of post-modernist history, become a man of the "peeples." All this to a rap music score that sounds like it was written by a bunch of suburban junior high school students. . . good stuff!!!:rolleyes:
"All in all, it's just another brick in the wall."

Why are women so obsessed with Hamilton? It’s good but, Jesus my ex made me list to that so many times, I’d be so triggered if I heard it ever again.

Is Hamilton the one with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John?

Maybe it's possible that Tom was doing it for Giselle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News