PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BOSTON CELTICS vs. Washington Wizards (Eastern semi-finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? He's shooting nearly 40% from '3' this postseason.

Huh? How about for the season?

Did you watch last night?

You obviously aren't a bball fan. John Wall can't shoot. Period. End of debate. That's his only flaw

Yea but if you are starting a team you take Wall and it's not even much of a discussion.
That factors into age and how well his game will age though.

Of course. Wall is a year younger as well. If they were the same age of if IT were two years younger I'd still take Wall.

Huh? How about for the season?

Did you watch last night?

You obviously aren't a bball fan. John Wall can't shoot. Period. End of debate. That's his only flaw

John Wall is not a high level shooter but that area of his game has improved over the course of his career, much like LeBron, for instance.

I wouldn't call him a particularly good shooter, but he certainly isn't bad either, and to say he "can't shoot" is extreme hyperbole in my opinion.

You may not need one right now, so go back to your Washington Wizards game but don't forget the Wishy Washy Washing Machine Company in Walla Walla Washington!

Marcus smart is a turnover machine. he's awful.

Nothing going well for the Cs today.

Of course. Wall is a year younger as well. If they were the same age of if IT were two years younger I'd still take Wall.
Bad memories here when they were the Bullets in '75 with Nick WeatherSPOOOOOOOOOON!...:(

Anyone else having a problem with the ESPN feed breaking up? I'm on Charter cable in Worcester.

Anyone else having a problem with the ESPN feed breaking up? I'm on Charter cable in Worcester.
Honestly, if the whole network evaporated into thin air, it wouldn't bother me too much...guess I'd just turn on the radio, like the old days.

Will have to just imagine Johnny though.

"Allllllright now, quickly, Avery puts the ball into play, it goes over to Isaiah in the corner for three...BANG!..."

At least he's not playing tonight...
th

Bad memories here when they were the Bullets in '75 with Nick WeatherSPOOOOOOOOOON!...:(
Yep. I also remember them as the Bullets w Wes Unseld, Hayes, etc.

Nothing is going right for the Celtics.. they are going to need to go on a couple 15-5 runs and not give up any of there own to get back into this game.

I thought Washington would win this game but hopefully the Celtics can at least make it interesting.

This game is a goddamn train wreck

Mail in job tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes