PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob robbed the cradle ... again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the post above yours.
Look who agreed with post No. 76. As for Deb's subsequent post, she merely clarified my point.

And if the woman is wealthy, it has a very good chance of happening. There are male gold diggers just like there are female gold diggers. The MAIN difference is that the female billionaire in this hypothetical scenario would require a bit more empathy/understanding/interest in her/whatever from whatever young man is pursuing her. Aside from that, the instincts are the exact same. Widows of all genders crave company. People of all ages and genders will look at a good-looking young man/woman and feel physical attraction.
OK, so perhaps there exist a few elderly female billionaire widows who fancy young studs -- that's an exceedingly rare and selective sampling. Without the money factor it just doesn't happen otherwise for older women because (A) young men aren't interested in them and (B) the female postmenopausal condition belies your claim (bolded) above.

Last edited:
There was a member here that said he and his wife met Kraft and Kraft paid an inordinate amount of attention to his wife (read: creeper). This may have been when Myra was alive.

People follow a pattern. One has to wonder if he exhibited this type of behavior while married.

We have this...what we thought was a kind old gentleman in our neighborhood that used to help me around the yard and visit and have coffee and pie, etc.
Things got creepy pretty fast.
I saw his tracks in the snow below our bedroom window. Hiding behind our wood pile to catch a glimpse of my wife, etc. He grabbed her ass once. Things seemed to be escalating, so I called Troopers and they talked to his wife.
What's my point? This guy is 80. His wife said her daughters won't have anything to do with him. Probably been 10 years since his needle has pointed North, yet he is still wired to be creepy.

Me, personally, with that kind of money, I would be out fishing on my yacht...
(with naked women in the background playing ping pong). Sorry, I was doing so well there for a minute.

Anyone in this forum that had that kind of money and then had their longtime spouse die would do the exact same thing that Bob is doing.

Yup, he lost the love of his life/soulmate that he was married to for the majority of his life. Its not like he's going to settle down and fall deeply in love with some new woman, hes lucky if he has another 10 years left on the earth..

Now its just about companionship and having some fun

Bottom line: if I was Bob I'd be concerned these younger women want me only for the $$$. But I guess it depends on what he wants in a "relationship."

I'm willing to bet he knows exactly what they want, I'd imagine they probably openly discuss it on some level. Its probably more like a business arrangement than a normal relationship, but that would just be me speculating

Of course they want him for his money hehe, hell I'm not gay and I would give Kraft a rub & tug for enough coin

I find it sad that a lot of guys on here professes that if they had Kraft's money and lost their spouse they'd do the exact same thing. It makes it sound like you don't value your wives very much, or women in general and just see them as trophies to have a good time with. Oh well, to each his/her own.

If I told a joke about a jobless loser who couldn't get a girl would you laugh at it or would you take a brave stand on behalf of unemployed men?

We can say whatever we want about relationships but when you distill it down to its truest form everything society has taught me is that men want to feel like they've gotten with a woman who is more attractive and women want to feel they're with a successful man.

Let's just be honest about this rather than trying to hide from it.

Hopefully her and Kraft have a happy ending!

There was a member here that said he and his wife met Kraft and Kraft paid an inordinate amount of attention to his wife (read: creeper). This may have been when Myra was alive.

People follow a pattern. One has to wonder if he exhibited this type of behavior while married.

We have this...what we thought was a kind old gentleman in our neighborhood that used to help me around the yard and visit and have coffee and pie, etc.
Things got creepy pretty fast.
I saw his tracks in the snow below our bedroom window. Hiding behind our wood pile to catch a glimpse of my wife, etc. He grabbed her ass once. Things seemed to be escalating, so I called Troopers and they talked to his wife.
What's my point? This guy is 80. His wife said her daughters won't have anything to do with him. Probably been 10 years since his needle has pointed North, yet he is still wired to be creepy.

Me, personally, with that kind of money, I would be out fishing on my yacht...
(with naked women in the background playing ping pong). Sorry, I was doing so well there for a minute.

You don’t really know someone until they’re put in a situation where they want something. Of course these guys are all going to seem humble and self-deprecating when in front of a camera.

You've got me convinced, being an empath and all.
You’ve got to be kidding.
You have a memory for strange things. I recall discussing that a long time ago but had no idea which member it was with. I don’t recall anything about you, sorry to say.

I truly hope that disturbs you deeply.

Anything else you’d care to bring up? Lol, carry on

We can say whatever we want about relationships but when you distill it down to its truest form everything society has taught me is that men want to feel like they've gotten with a woman who is more attractive and women want to feel they're with a successful man.
"Society" has fed you a lie. Women aren't drawn to men because they're "successful," they're drawn to men's power. That could mean financial power, yes. But it also can mean physical power, intellectual power, spiritual power, artistic power ... the power of confidence or a great sense of humor. Likewise for men, attractiveness in a woman isn't completely defined by physical beauty. Just ask Keanu Reeves, one of the world's most "successful" men ...

image.png

"Society" has fed you a lie. Women aren't drawn to men because they're "successful," they're drawn to men's power.

Oh lord.

Andy is still here under a username, we don't need another obtuse word parser in lieu of actual debates of merit.

I just said successful off the cuff, but obviously non rich dudes can still kill it. But it's almost always a matter of confidence that defines a man's success with women and that confidence can come from or realize itself in all the ways you listed. I live on planet earth, you old, crotchety doofus.

wish I could join the fray and wow everyone with words of wisdom from a man who's loved and lost love...honestly, I cannot do that. I will say,at this stage in my life, I have one thing I can count on...a cat.

wish I could join the fray and wow everyone with words of wisdom from a man who's loved and lost love...
You’ve loved and lost love when the session’s over and she scatters back to her pimp.

For $50 you're a whore, for $50,000,000 dollars you're an eccentric entrepreneur
It’s guys like you who keep trying to reset the market and push the number higher. For ten grand, Bob Kraft can happily finish in my hand and I’ll have forgotten about it by dinner time.

You’ve loved and lost love when the session’s over and she scatters back to her pimp.
I told you I'd pay you the money you want to get those pictures back....you didn't have to blab about it to the whole board...jerko

...we don't need another obtuse word parser in lieu of actual debates of merit.

I just said successful off the cuff, but obviously non rich dudes can still kill it. But it's almost always a matter of confidence that defines a man's success with women and that confidence can come from or realize itself in all the ways you listed. I live on planet earth, you old, crotchety doofus.
Who's the real word parser....having to explain what you really meant? Has a Ring of shame doesn't it? Shame!

You’ve got to be kidding.
You have a memory for strange things. I recall discussing that a long time ago but had no idea which member it was with. I don’t recall anything about you, sorry to say.

I truly hope that disturbs you deeply.

Anything else you’d care to bring up? Lol, carry on
I am kidding.
I have the memory of an elephant. We never discussed you being an empath. I only recall you claiming to be one.

It amuses me deeply.

It is what it is. Lol

It seems like a multiple "user" situation (them for the $$; him for the fun [or maybe both for the fun in this case]), so I guess it's okay. I still think Kraft is a foolish, dirty old man, but I am a middle-aged gal. I find it sad that a lot of guys on here professes that if they had Kraft's money and lost their spouse they'd do the exact same thing. It makes it sound like you don't value your wives very much, or women in general and just see them as trophies to have a good time with. Oh well, to each his/her own.

It's just locker room banter. :D

Seriously though, when I started dating after my divorce I was surprised by two things, the percentage of men chasing decades younger women and the level of " locker room banter" the women my age would initiate or participate in. Anyway both of those things made it easier to find the lady I'm dating now who is my age. She's beautiful, classy and doesn't have to rely on Google to have a conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down