PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS BoB officially back

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
We would be lucky to get a 4th for him.
Truthfully rather keep him for competition and possible starter
Post was tongue in cheek replying to a thread saying we could get 2 #1s for Mac. Poorly executed on my part, was supposed to say 3 #1s for Zappe. I know no one would pay that just as much as I know no one is giving 2 #1s fit Mac. With all that went down we would be lucky to get a 4th for Mac at this point.

Interesting that he officially got the QB Coach title too. Sorry Joe.

It'll be interesting to see how the chemistry will be between Tea Pot and sensitive Sunshine since they'll be spending a lot of time together. After having to deal w/ Fat Matt & Judge (who apparently Mac hated), Sunshine is probably excited.

Interesting that he officially got the QB Coach title too. Sorry Joe.

Mac Jones can't complain now he gets a real Offensive Coach in every aspects and not too misfits. Mac needs to work on his mechanic this Offseason they were not the best last year this is shaping up to be a fun Offseason. :cool:

The biggest font on the link that brings you to the original Facebook post is the word "RUMORS". One of the biggest issues facing modern society is that many people consider social media as "news" when it is not.

And again, no actual quote from Robert Kraft. This is 100% hearsay and would not be admitted in any proceeding - legal, contractual, or even administrative.
How did Breer know that the Krafts wanted BOB to be the OC for Mac Jones in 2023?

Why would Breer put that on Facebook if he no knowledge about the future of Patricia and BB? If it wasnt bad enough that the Krafts are now making coaching staff changes, Breer went on to reveal that BOB would be the Pats HC when BB moves on. After a few hours Breer removed the posting.

Low and behold BOB is here. Jones will be the QB in 2023 too. Its all been decided by the Krafts.

It'll be interesting to see how the chemistry will be between Tea Pot and sensitive Sunshine since they'll be spending a lot of time together. After having to deal w/ Fat Matt & Judge (who apparently Mac hated), Sunshine is probably excited.
"The f***ing quick game sucks!"

"YOU WANNA PLAY CUPCAKE? COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE"

How did Breer know that the Krafts wanted BOB to be the OC for Mac Jones in 2023?

Why would Breer put that on Facebook if he no knowledge about the future of Patricia and BB? If it wasnt bad enough that the Krafts are now making coaching staff changes, Breer went on to reveal that BOB would be the Pats HC when BB moves on. After a few hours Breer removed the posting.

Low and behold BOB is here. Jones will be the QB in 2023 too. Its all been decided by the Krafts.
Sports reporters want to be first instead of right.

They also like to manufacture drama via hot takes.

"The f***ing quick game sucks!"

"YOU WANNA PLAY CUPCAKE? COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE"
Well, they shouldn't be running the short game next season. At least against D's that are ready for it.

Let Bob cook: give him full control of the Offense including making the Draft picks on Offense. BB can go back to what he does best and that's Coaching. Mayo and Bob should make BB's job a lot easier now he has legit guys who he can trust on both sides of the ball.

Post was tongue in cheek replying to a thread saying we could get 2 #1s for Mac. Poorly executed on my part, was supposed to say 3 #1s for Zappe. I know no one would pay that just as much as I know no one is giving 2 #1s fit Mac. With all that went down we would be lucky to get a 4th for Mac at this point.
Sorry Pal. I see lots of posts where our players are way over valued in their mind.
Collateral damage

Let Bob cook: give him full control of the Offense including making the Draft picks on Offense. BB can go back to what he does best and that's Coaching. Mayo and Bob should make BB's job a lot easier now he has legit guys who he can trust on both sides of the ball.

Give the guy who failed spectacularly at GMing in Houston complete control of the offensive draft picks.

Cowboys let Joe Philbin go as OL coach - the guy has tons of experience. Could be a good versatile hire.
He's a MA native, and worked under Ferentz at Iowa 20 years ago - that should be a shoe in for BB.

Also, Jets hiring Hackett could signal the potential run at Rogers!

Well, they know each other already and they spent a lot of time talking offensive football. Mac said he wanted to be coached hard. Here you go!

Teapot and Sunshine?

Bill OBrien was fired from Texans for essentially being an awful GM... not a great idea.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back