PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Costas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mediots are not our "friends." They are only stirring up a new controversy, which happens to treat Tom Brady more sympathetically, but which still regards him as "guilty of something."

Yep! Tom is guilty of something alright: he plays for the Patriots and Patriots have been making fools of the NFL* for 15 years. There it is in a nutshell. QED

................................................Also Brady I don't think wants to make up. That bridge is burnt and after the Pats win the super bowl this year if Brady does anything like shake Goodell's hand I will be shocked.
Before shaking his hand TB12 should reach in his pants, pull out his cup and hold it up to Goodell's nose and ask him "does this smell funny to you"? Seriously though, he should really rub his hand on his sweaty nut-sack before shaking that goons' hand or do that nasty thing Jason Lee did in Mallrats.

It's odd what BCsaid, because it must have been sanctioned by the NFL*

Or is there a schism growing between owners and media?

It's odd what BCsaid, because it must have been sanctioned by the NFL*

Or is there a schism growing between owners and media?

Or they are trying to resuscitate Tom Brady after killing him since they know he is good for ratings.

They want to have their cake and eat it too.

Last edited:
Remember the time Bob Costas got a nasty stye in his eye during the olympics? Yeah that was great.

Or they are trying to resuscitate Tom Brady after killing him since they know he is good for ratingd.

Interesting thought and, if true, would prove how delusional they are.

Or they are trying to resuscitate Tom Brady after killing him since they know he is good for ratings.

They don't boss NBC around. If they did, Florio wouldn't have been exposing them the last 18 months.

If we'd had more narratives like this when everything first started happening, maybe the league would have felt pressured into a more appropriate penalty. As it was, people like Costas and the like fed off the artificial, national frenzy to boost their ratings, and the league felt justified pursuing their witch hunt.

I don't give two s**ts about Costas standing up for us now that it doesn't matter.
I never liked Costas, mainly because he's full of ****.

May be the reason for what he said is Brady not playing on Sunday night during opening week.Brady playing would give them better TRP ratings. BC said a lot of stuff about Brady and Pats before. This one statement doesn't change my opinion of him. That said, I am definitely eager to listen to what Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth have to say :D
You're "eager to hear what Collinsworth has to say"? Like I'm eager to go in Monday for my root canal.

What Costas said was 100% only to encourage Patriots fans to tune in to the game. Being within earshot of him destroys more brain cells than multiple concussions.

Costas.jpg
Image_Resize_medium.asp

Yup, the odds of the Supreme Court hearing the case must not have been very good. Then you have the issue of only 8 justices and no tie breaker. A tie would revert back to the last ruling.
If Brady was more of a "runner", would a tie go to him?

Tom Brady, more than 19 months after the initial events in question

This NBC sports writing and Bob is just read the teleprompter. I approved of how that was worded.

You know the guys are going to want to talk about this because they don't want to go too far with Cam Newton not knowing the day of the week after the game.

Costas can go jump off a bridge. far too little way too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back