PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Black Monday

So, is that the end of the head coaching culls ?
Who knows.

What if a new Denver GM demands Fangio be fired as a condition he will accept ?

foles_pederson_statue.jpg

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

But I thought the Eagles were having fun...? I thought they showed grumpy old Belichick how it's REALLY done...
If Malcolm Butler had played - and if Skippy hadn't called 3rd/4th-down plays during the first half that Sucked - then Bill would indeed have shown them what fun really is...

Last edited:
Interesting..

I hate to say it, but this seems to be a "Rooney" interview. It might mean that they are leaning towards McDaniels and he intends to make Mayo his DC.

Mayo just doesn't have enough experience to be the HC right now, I fully expect him to be a HC someday.

I hate to say it, but this seems to be a "Rooney" interview. It might mean that they are leaning towards McDaniels and he intends to make Mayo his DC.

Mayo just doesn't have enough experience to be the HC right now, I fully expect him to be a HC someday.
agreed on the experience part... more likely, his agent reached out the the Eagles, asked them to interview him... given that teams are doing most interviews via telecommunications, and taking only an hour or two, this years interview process is a lot easier than setting up the whole song and dance routine they have done in the past...

this helps Mayo in the long run - it lets other teams know he isnt tied to New England & will consider moving on, it ups his profile on a national level, and gets him vital experience in the interview process...

Who knows.

What if a new Denver GM demands Fangio be fired as a condition he will accept ?
Yep, Fangio is the last man standing whom I really thought would've been sh!t-canned...Still wouldn't surprise if a new grocery-shopper indeed fired him soon after ass-uming the job and before all the good candidates are gone...

Yep, Fangio is the last man standing whom I really thought would've been sh!t-canned...Still wouldn't surprise if a new grocery-shopper indeed fired him soon after ass-uming the job and before all the good candidates are gone...
Lot of turn over this season... Think the sinks are waiting on purpose... Let the new GM evaluate fangio and lock before they can them... Pederson becoming available might make them move quickly though

Just watching Pro Football talk just now and they are doing a section on prospective new head coaches and respective interviews with various teams.....looks like a lot of names in the hat for circa 6 or 7 positions (not sure exactly how many HC and co-ordinator jobs are available)

That blows my mind...Hope he doesn't convince ownership to take Fields instead of Trevah...
He won’t. He said Lawrence is the greatest college QB he’s ever seen. But the Jags are sticking with Trent Baalke as the GM. That is, uh, a massive mistake.

OC hire will be very important for him. I’d guess he tries to take Mike Lafleur.

Jete trying the Opposite of Googly this time...Dude's intense, but that place is juuust a bit challenging for a first-time HC, to put it mildly...

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back