Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's worse?

The guy that doesn't believe a word he says to make money?

Or someone that supposedly hates those guys. Listening, watching and repeating what they say to more people.

Or Ray Lewis shot two guys?
Well murder would be at the top of the list.

The other two…hmmm it’s cyclical, they kinda feed off each other so for me they’re equal.

I mean they were missing two tackles in that game man….

ya boy mahommes got ate up.

KC kept throwing downfield vs Tampa instead of taking the short gains that were there. Mahomes had to run for his life all day.

Ried didnt adjust the gameplan which is typical of him. KC @ Indy postseason several years ago. KC had a 21 point lead and lost after Jamal Charles took himself out of the game.

5ef3320aa6b5c.image.jpg

I meant Reid is maybe around the edge of the top 10 and hence in that conversation. My main point is Reid is by no means in the goat discussion and Colin Crapherd is full of it.
Reid is a great offensive pay designer. I will give him that. He is a mediocre game day coach.

Mahomes has really bailed Reid out. Mahomes lines up with a Reid designed play, but after the snap that quickly turns into sandlot football with Reid having no idea what Mahomes will do next. The sandlot throw or run works, Chiefs win and Reid is GOAT.

This feels like the Iran-Iraq war. Don't care who wins, as long as each side suffers.
Iran was cool af before we meddled with them.

we should’ve stayed out and let them develop off of their oil and become a progressive bastion in that region. Instead we cultivated the islamofascism we see.

i blame both sides but mostly the right.

BUT HOW BOUT DEM BILLZ

Iran was cool af before we meddled with them.

we should’ve stayed out and let them develop off of their oil and become a progressive bastion in that region. Instead we cultivated the islamofascism we see.

i blame both sides but mostly the right.

BUT HOW BOUT DEM BILLZ

This is a game thread about Buffalo and Kansas City, two places unlikely to ever have any sort of renaissance. Take your intellectualism else where.

What sucks about Iran is the Shah was a monster and deserved to be toppled but in the Revolutionary chaos, like in most Revolutions, the different factions will fight amongst eachother and then eat themselves so out of promise of a secular republic came a brutal theocracy.

On the plus side we ended up getting this out of the whole thing so maybe it was worth it. (Yes this is really him)

As much as I don't like kc, I could never root for a divisional rival, especially one that just beat us soundly and sent us packing into the off season !!!! So I have to go with the Chiefs (yuck) , hopefully they get beaten next week !

This is a game thread about Buffalo and Kansas City, two places unlikely to ever have any sort of renaissance. Take your intellectualism else where.
Iono ppl say KC is on the up n up.

Colin Cowherd is known for some ridiculous hot takes and this is one of them. Reid has about five rings to go. And Belichick has 71 more wins than Reid. That is over four full seasons vs of wins difference. Reid is younger than Belichick, but Reid's health probably tells you that he will not be coaching into his 70s like Belichick will.
But, but, but Braaaady! :maybenot:

Both are in SB or bust mode.

Chiefs lose? Failure. But at least they still got the 1 ring. And will be contenders for years.

Bills lose? Huge failure. This was SB or bust. Allen's salary will kick in soon.

NVM, found this thread...

Go Bills? **** me...

hate myself for rooting for the chiefs right now

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back