PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Sign Percy Harvin

Damn it I really wanted Harvin. He would have been the Swiss army knife... Oh well.

Good luck "proving it" on a 1 year deal with Matt Cassel as your QB and Rex Ryan as yor HC.

Unless they offered him crazy money for that one year, I don't understand the logic of signing a "prove it" deal with Cassel or Manuel as your QB.

Well, if you can prove it there, you can prove it anywhere...

Not so fast on Percy Harvin to the Bills, 49ers could be making a play per sources.

Beautiful.. no matter whether you are on Team Harvin or not, it is better either way if he would be out of the division.

NBC Washington's Dianna Marie Russini reports Percy Harvin has yet to sign with the Bills, and the 49ers "could be making a play" for him.

Rex begged Percy to cancel his visit to Foxboro...

Harvin won't survive AFC East, this division is becoming violent, at least he is not going to face the Bills defense, perhaps it's good we didn't sign him.

is harvin still not a bill?

Weak OL and no QB means a lot more than how many fast guys you have.

Precisely
Fast guys aren't effective with a weak OL.
Brady's record SB comeback was via short quick release passes vs a strong D

Looks like the Bills are taking the approach that it doesn't matter who the QB is ..... just be good enough to hand the ball off and, as needed, get the ball to the playmakers and allow them to make plays with their feet instead of the QB with his arm.

With that defense, it could well work.

Wow. Glad we didn't spring for that.

This will sound funny because I'm the biggest "Amendola hater" on this board but it would seem to me that with a restructured deal Amendola isn't going to be cut so I'm having a hard time seeing a big need for Harvin. I mean Amendola returns kicks and plays the slot in 3 WR sets. I don't see Harvin as much of a deep threat so I don't see him being worth much to us.

I'm glad Rex doesn't have a 1st round pick this year. He would probably make a pitch for Brees if he did.

pats win the SB so the rest of the AFC east is going crazy to catch up, nice sign to a already young and very talented WR core

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back