PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Fans, flush with confidence after thrashing the Colts, chant "We Want Brady!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful what you wish for. :D
534767584_640.jpg

UnderArmour_RuleYourselfTomBrady15.jpg

I think that's great, actually. Games against the Bills have been snoozefests for years.

I think that might change this year since Rex is running the defense. you want Brady, you got it *****es ! we are on to buffalo ...

"mess with the bull and you get the horns".

I almost feel bad for those fans sometimes. Almost.......

Brady 23w-3l. 58tds 19ints.

Past is the past. They got a good shot at home next Sunday to get win 4. If they blow it I'm gonna lmao as they close all the 10ft bridges in Buffalo to prevent serious injury.

Bills fans are like Charlie Brown, believing this is the time they're going to kick the football. Rex is the perfect coach for them because he's in the Off-season Hall of Fame for winning 3 Off-season Super Bowls. Perfect pairing.

Okay, you guys beat up on a wimpy Colts team that always shrinks against physical contact. But championships aren't won in the off-season, and they aren't won in week 2 or September either. This goes back on and on, all the way back to 2003 when the Bills blew us out in week 1 31-0, won the next week to go to 2-0, then started dreaming instead of working and subsequently losing 10 of their next 14 games, including their last one, a 31-0 loss to the eventual Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.

You guys are ****ing hyped over a week 2 match-up? This is your Super Bowl? This is why you will always be losers. It's a division game against the Super Bowl Champions. I guess this is as big as it gets for the Bills. But calm the **** down, losers...

When was that cheer happening? The stadium was half empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down