PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Billboard on Route 1, 3 miles south of Gillette Stadium

Why do New Englanders act like it doesn’t snow in our area?
It snows, but nothing like up there. They get 12-18 inches it seems like pretty regularly every year. The northern Midwest is also pretty insane also compared to what we get in New England.

The 2 strongest emotions are hate and love. I didn't mind seeing the Bills win the division because the team I love didn't. I hate the Jets and the Fins and do not want either to win the division, ever. So that leaves the Bills, a team and fanbase that has to live with losing 4 (four) consecutive Super Bowls. Can you just imagine how humiliating that is?
So, I say let their fans have a little joy in their miserable lives.
As Master Kan asked the Grasshopper, "when the bell of love rings does not the bell of hate also vibrate?"

Now that the Pats are out I'm pulling for Cleveland, Buffalo and Miami. It's possible for Cleveland to pass Pittsburgh, Buffalo to get the 2nd seed (even with a loss to Miami) and Miami to knock the Ratbirds right out of the playoffs. The only thing that's missing is Indy being knocked out too.

Okay classy doesn't describe them but they are diehard and that's cool.

I still hate 'em. They beat us on the way to more than one AFL title. I hate 'em like the Jets, Colts and Fins.
You are going way back. Actually Pats only played Buf once in the playoffs, 1963 and Pats won. The next year Buf beat the Pats in a December game that had the Pats won, would have left them 11-2-1 and Buf would have been 11-3 putting Pats in the AFL playoffs.....Back then only 2 team made playoffs, one from 4 team East and one from 4 team west....

It snows, but nothing like up there. They get 12-18 inches it seems like pretty regularly every year. The northern Midwest is also pretty insane also compared to what we get in New England.
I'm a native Bostonian and spent 4 years in Western NY. There are 2 seasons, winter and July 4th. It starts snowing in October, ground in covered by November and you don't see it again until late March.. My first year it snowed in May and we got 160 inches ( Boston gets 40 on average).. They broke that record the next year.. The campus had tunnels to make it easier in the winter...... Pretty depressing.....

That very well might be, but our best-case for an AFCCG is still some combination of Tennessee/Barfalo/Cleveland.
I’m pulling for Cleveland. I like Mayfield, their ground game, and that franchise is due for a deep playoff run.

The Queefs will still be coming out of the AFC, though.

Actually, the Twin Cities average 45.3 inches of snow per year, Boston averages 48.1. But Buffalo averages 93.4 inches of snow per year.

I sat next to a Patriot fan in Buffalo several years back.

The Bills sucked that year. The Patriots were awesome.

He yells, with his hands cupping his ears: “Wow this crowd is loud! Is it always like this?”

Me: “Yeah...”

Him: “It never gets this loud at home!”

Surprised me. Kinda made me sad for Pats fans too.

He went on yep tell me that he visits lots of NFL stadiums, and the only one that was as loud as Buffalo was arrowhead.

I don't believe this story. If it was so "loud," how could you have a conversation? Also, I have no idea what that guy's home is like but he should give thanks for apparently having a nice, quiet wife.

speaking of averages , I, Joe "DelBonis" Kerr average between 7.5 and 8 inches...depending on the cup size and length of legs...

I don't believe this story. If it was so "loud," how could you have a conversation? Also, I have no idea what that guy's home is like but he should give thanks for apparently having a nice, quiet wife.

Ok.

@GreenCow enjoy this season. your bills are playing well. allen looks like the real deal (for now)..

just remember, until your team wins a superbowl respect won't be given. you do get that right? you gotta earn respect. it begins with rings.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back