Billboard on Route 1, 3 miles south of Gillette Stadium

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I went to Patriot Place this afternoon for Christmas shopping and saw this bit of nonsense on the way in. Anyone have a potato gun and can of paint?

IMG_1859.jpg

I liked Fitzy asking James White on WEEI today if he would mind picking up some eggs on the way to work and chucking a few at that. White didn't know about the billboard, and said now that he does, he just might have to ;)

0-4

Wide right

View attachment 29497

So much to be proud of.
I used to feel bad for them after losing four-straight Super Bowls and then being bad for so long. After their new "ritual" that occurred each time they played there during Brady's final few seasons, definitely don't feel bad for them anymore. :rolleyes:

And some of the people here would rather the Bills win than the Steelers or Ravens....

Hate to say I told you so

And some of the people here would rather the Bills win than the Steelers or Ravens....

Hate to say I told you so
Sort of comes down in order of hatred...hate to say it, but I'd actually root for Buffalo to knock off the Steelers or Ravens in the postseason but would root for whatever NFC team they faced if they made the Super Bowl...let's make it 0-5 :D

If I wasn’t a diehard Pats fan, I could definitely see myself as a diehard Bills fan.
That's actually a good topic of discussion...I'm not sure who else (if we stay in the AFC) I'd be able to root for as a "diehard".

Outside of the Patriots, if I was to flip right now in terms of teams to root for - I think maybe...the Chargers? They're up and coming and I think would be fun to watch/root for...but that's an interesting notion...I'd have to put my hat in there for the AFC. I have no idea about the NFC. Obviously, I'm rooting for Brady in Tampa right now but outside of that...not really sure.

0 rings in Buffalo and that's not changing anytime soon

That's actually a good topic of discussion...I'm not sure who else (if we stay in the AFC) I'd be able to root for as a "diehard".

Outside of the Patriots, if I was to flip right now in terms of teams to root for - I think maybe...the Chargers? They're up and coming and I think would be fun to watch/root for...but that's an interesting notion...I'd have to put my hat in there for the AFC. I have no idea about the NFC. Obviously, I'm rooting for Brady in Tampa right now but outside of that...not really sure.
I say Buffalo because their fans are diehard. They’ll root for that team no matter what. That’s why I’d root for them if I wasn’t a Patriots fan. It has nothing to do with talent.

Robert has taken his eye off the ball.
His team has crumbled and the town he once had total control over has been compromised by a Bills Mafia PsyOp.

I say Buffalo because their fans are diehard. They’ll root for that team no matter what. That’s why I’d root for them if I wasn’t a Patriots fan. It has nothing to do with talent.
I was kidding. Honestly, the older ones who rooted for them way back in the day - and didn't give up despite 4-straight Super Bowl losses - followed by decades of misery, absolutely deserve credit. We lost three and they were staggered...can't imagine climbing that mountain four straight times and getting kicked off it.

Not to mention, TwoBillsDrive has been around since I started my original site and it's cool to see him still around. ;)

Last edited:
I prefer the Bills winning over the Steelers and Ravens. I much prefer the bildo throwing to the constant whining and cheating accusations.

The bildo throwing is juvenile. Anyone who has attended games in Buffalo over recent years knows the "old-guard diehard" segment of that fan base has been usurped by a massive herd of young, drunken idiots.

Tbh it’s understandable why Bills fans hate the Pats.

I hated the Jim Kelly Bills because they won a lot and almost always won against us. Hated watching guys like Thomas and Bruce Smith own us.

And our dominance against them was ten times what theirs was against us.

4r95dp.jpg

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back