PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill hates the all blue uniforms

Just saw the all-blue unis on the Dolts on TNF, didn't make me vomit...

Kinda bland, but not the end of the world.

Also, ARI wore all-black a week ago on TNF, meh. Their white helmets make them look like space aliens.

Loooking back...

Pat Patriot himself on the helmet is wearing a blue top

Yet the players are wearing a red jersey

Makes me hate the uniform even more.
Pat Patriot himself on the helmet is wearing an 'historically accurate' blue top

Yet the players are wearing a unique, distinctive, awesome, great looking red jersey

Red like the stripes on the American flag, like Superman's cape

Makes me and all our fans for 32 years including the sold out stadium on September 23, 1979 love the uniform even more.

I'm sorry all the Raiders do not wear eye patches, and the Colts do not wear horseshoes
the players wearing eyepatches or horseshoes is not practical

Players wearing a blue colored jersey is practical though, lol
Pat Patriot himself on the helmet is wearing an 'historically accurate' blue top

Yet the players are wearing a unique, distinctive, awesome, great looking red jersey

Red like the stripes on the American flag, like Superman's cape

Makes me and all our fans for 32 years including the sold out stadium on September 23, 1979 love the uniform even more.

I just can't shake that the time is called the Patriots, and their enemies were the REDCOATS. That's what trips me up. If they were called the Americans I wouldn't even mind.

• Keep the road unis.
  • Swap the home navy pants with a straight white (still with red/blue stripes)
  • Consider switching the silver helmet to straight whiteView attachment 37051
Now that is a sexy uniform and helmet, worn by a sexy GOAT QB. LOL. Brings back memories. :thumbsup:

Was this setup worn as the Patriots road uniform that year or was it for throwback days or the 3rd alternative jersey/helmet combo?

Wonder if we start wearing the white jerseys at home, if things continue as is in Carolina we're going to be 4-0 in them this year. Remember we wore the white jerseys for SB52 as the home team? We sometimes do these lil superstitious things (Brady probably on the injury report). We look much better in the white tops too

While I like this a lot in a vacuum... in reality it's just way too close to the Bills uniforms... IMO the silver helmet has to stay, with some exceptions for the random red-jersey throwback day.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back