PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill hates the all blue uniforms

Belichick should be happy today Patriots wearing road whites since Chargers going all blue

Doubly happy since Chargers are all blue today to salute the Navy.
Now if the Pats win today-- the old bastid might croak from a happiness-induced heart attack. Easy, Bill.

I could live with this
c9OoXEuGiN1MTTy5lunFinRWM2fTjFz0xoMkrketCss.jpg

Man, Gino sure looks different these days...
His team just lost three games straight with him as QB1, so he doesn't look that different!

I'm very thankful he isn't wearing our uni these days!

Listen (or read actually)! If you’ve been a fan of this team long enough, then you have some really ****ty memories tied to some really horrible jerseys. I’ve rocked some really ****ty jerseys at some really terrible times. At the end of the day, didn’t matter.

Heh, try telling that to @Actual Pats Fan

That guy would trade a couple Super Bowl wins for those historically incorrect red jerseys, no questions asked.

They went away from the uniform that was worn during the greatest dynasty of all time. I HATE the current uniforms. They are loser uniforms. 10-13 in these god forsaken uniforms.

This is the greatest uniform ever.

View attachment 37074
But they had to change it.

Every team has uniforms for a certain era I've noticed.

Even the Steelers tweaked their number font in the beginning of 2000s

Seahawks got their new unfiroms literally when Russel Wilson arrived

Hellll NO!! Those were the goofiest-looking unis in Pats history, especially the shoulders.
A modern version would be amazing though. Just reduce the size of the shoulder logo

I wish I could find an example

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have hate towards the unis they wore in the 1970s, loved those as well. I just thought it was stupid to go away from those dynastic uniforms from the Brady era, to those hideous current unis.

They went away from the uniform that established our identity during 32 years of history and great, nationally ignored/baselessly derided great players and great wins including a stolen championship. I HATE the uniforms since 1993. They are loser uniforms. Nauseated by these god forsaken uniforms.

This is the greatest player ever. This is the worst uniform ever.
FIFY

Heh, try telling that to @Actual Pats Fan

That guy would trade a couple Super Bowl wins for those historically incorrect red jerseys, no questions asked.
You get a clown nose; and blue jerseys are historically incorrect unless you ignore 32 years of colorful history including MANY great wins and great players and fan support (driving down Rte 1 is still a *****). And blue jerseys are the color of most of our hated opponents. And we fans unanimously rejected any change including what a carpetbagging foreigner who had nothing but hatred and contempt for US (including you) perpetrated against our will.

You can protest the 'historical incorrectness' of most pro sports jerseys, but in our case the U.S. is RED, white and blue, Superman's cape is not unpatriotic or historically incorrect, and why aren't you demanding the American flag be replaced due to it being mostly red?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have hate towards the unis they wore in the 1970s, loved those as well. I just thought it was stupid to go away from those dynastic uniforms from the Brady era, to those hideous current unis.

They stated they wanted to turn the page and create a new era....I don't see anything wrong with that

New uniforms aint bad at all, don't get the gripe with people about this, times change, but it is what it is.

We badly need silver and/or red pants. Today's uni matchup was awful. Blue, silver, and red would be nice options to have.

All color rush uniforms are terrible.

And why do we keep posting pics of Tampa's QB in imaginary Patriots uniforms. We planning a trade for him or something?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back