PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT BGC 2021 Pre-Draft/Patriot-Type Prospect(s) thread

I’m beginning to wonder if I’ve inhaled too many of my own farts by ranking Fields behind Lawrence, Wilson, Lance, and Jones.

I wonder how far pitts will fall. Could he fall to jerruh.
Nope. He isn’t making it past Miami at 6. He may not even make it to them unless the Bungles smarten up and decide to actually commit to protecting Burrow.

It also worries me the Phins have a pretty good chance at Pitts or Chase. My hope is that the Falcons take one and Cincy takes the other. Cincy should still be able to get their OL help in rounds 2 and 3.

Not too late to change.

How I have it. Put out my grades 4-5 days ago.
View attachment 32108
So are you saying Lawrence and Fields are the only qbs you'd draft in the 1st round?
Ive never seen Lance play and only seen Wilson a few times. Im guessing youve seen them a lot more. I know theyve faced weak comp. and Lance only played one year. But most draftniks have Wilson as the #2 qb in this draft and some like him better than Lawrence.
Just curious why you have them so low.

So are you saying Lawrence and Fields are the only qbs you'd draft in the 1st round?
Ive never seen Lance play and only seen Wilson a few times. Im guessing youve seen them a lot more. I know theyve faced weak comp. and Lance only played one year. But most draftniks have Wilson as the #2 qb in this draft and some like him better than Lawrence.
Just curious why you have them so low.
The only person who likes him more than Lawrence in the media is Chris Simms. Chris Simms is a mongoloid.

Unless the Jete pull the ol’ switcharoo, he’s going to San Fran at 3. Barring a trade up with the Jets, which won’t happen, both Wilson and Fields should be off of everyone’s boards here. They aren’t making it to us. A trade up for Lance with either Atlanta or Cincy could happen or they can just stay at 15, take BPA, and sift through the day 2-3 guys like Trask, Mills, and Mond.

I’m starting to think with this huge run on QBs teams with a settled QB are going to have some excellent players fall in their lap.

Unless the Jete pull the ol’ switcharoo, he’s going to San Fran at 3. Barring a trade up with the Jets, which won’t happen, both Wilson and Fields should be off of everyone’s boards here. They aren’t making it to us. A trade up for Lance with either Atlanta or Cincy could happen or they can just stay at 15, take BPA, and sift through the day 2-3 guys like Trask, Mills, and Mond.
A first round of Waddle and a second round of Mills Mond or Jimmy G would make me happy.

Not too late to change.

How I have it. Put out my grades 4-5 days ago.
View attachment 32108

I'm a bit surprised you're so high on Mills. I mean, I like him and there's a pretty high ceiling there, but I'm not sure he'll ever come close to reaching it. I really don't seem him being a contributor in year 1. Agree with all the others though.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back