PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT BGC 2021 Pre-Draft/Patriot-Type Prospect(s) thread

Might as well post these here as well. Lance & Radunz film. Some guys i get it off purposely won't allow you to share it or just straight out ask you not to (coaches are weird but have the goods)

Love his mechanics here. Look at his feet/base shoulders when he's navigating throughout the pocket. Eyes are down field. Head moving. Remember he's only19 here.

I've heard this before ....

WR1 & 2 with Jefferson. Smith and JJ look identical. As long as they don't trip our themselves at their pro days. Smith & Chase should excellent WR's.

Smith JJ Chase
IMG_20210227_031019.jpg

He gave Stingley all sorts of problems

Last edited:
Just food for thought: Elijah Moore had more yards per game than DeVonta Smith. 149 vs 143.

*2020AlabamaSECSRWR13117185615.923

vs

*2020Ole MissSECJRWR886119313.98

The touchdown difference is pretty remarkable, true, and I still think Smith is the superior player, but Smith was also a Senior with a top notch college QB. Moore has arguably put up better numbers (sans touchdowns/YPC) for each of their respective years in college.

Lots of intriguing options in this year's WR class. I don't know if we'll spring for one early, but there are multiple of almost every prototype. When I look at other positions, I'm not sure I have such rosy feelings about their depth in the draft. That's why I keep coming back to one of the top QBs, or a trade down and grab Z Collins.

That said, between work and a growing family, I'm way behind this year compared with most years, and I'll probably never have the time for it that I did with only a couple children. My brood keeps me busy, and I'm okay with the tradeoff. :)

Great job an all fronts and priorities straight :)

I’m starting to get on the Davis Mills bandwagon. Has the prototypical NFL size and arm strength. He went to Stanford so he should have the smarts.

I like his ability to throw the quick outs and seam passes that dominate the McDaniels offense.

Plus he can be drafted in the third round.

Last edited:
I’m starting to get in the Davis Mills bandwagon. Has the prototypical NFL size and arm strength. He went to Stanford so he should have the smarts.

I like his ability to throw the quick outs and seam passes that dominate the McDaniels offense.

Simi Fehoko is a nice, solid but unspectacular WR. Not sure what his projection is but I could see him being a nice late pick up.

I’m starting to get on the Davis Mills bandwagon. Has the prototypical NFL size and arm strength. He went to Stanford so he should have the smarts.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT COUSIN.
I actually picked up on a talented WR from your film study Simi Fehoko of Stamford. Kid is a beast. Reminds me of Claypool of the Steelers.
DW Toys

Bottom-third in the league...Sounds about right, though I would place Billy in the bottom quartile myself.
You've had Belichick as the WORST drafter since he got here. You've expounded time and again as to YOUR greatness in drafting and Belichick's horridness. Yet, Belichick has 6 Rings and 9 SB appearances and you've go NADA.

N'Keal Harry is a willing in-line blocker as well.. I'll let myself be surprised if he gets to N'Keal level of blocking (anywhere on the field) in NFL.

Routes & receiving is another story :)
People that watched Pitts know he block a little and what he can do with some practice, technique help. There's plenty of good reps on tape to work from. No reason he can't be good enough in this area.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT COUSIN.
I actually picked up on a talented WR from your film study Simi Fehoko of Stamford. Kid is a beast. Reminds me of Claypool of the Steelers.
DW Toys
It's a long thread but Fehoko is mentioned here. Size/speed guy that can absolutely drill you lol. Claypool isn't a bad comparison, similar types.

I'm glad people are coming around to Mills. I've been touting him for months, been on my Pats board and excellent value compared to Mac at 15.

For anyone else ...
Not saying this is any type of way but if you're looking to get caught up in the draft so far. Take a half hour or so and go through this thread. I can't mention every prospect but I'd bet a good deal are brought up here. Big names and guys you've never even heard about.

Also I have to say the function that lets you tap on the posters name to see all their post in a thread is a great idea @Ian. Vert efficient to find certain post.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back