PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2017 NFL DRAFT THREAD

out @WalkingDead_AMC's Tweet:

If he really wants to win he would be the ultimate 4th qr wear you down type back. Fumbles actually still bother me but he would be phenomenal add. He's a top 3-5 RB of all time and still has plenty left.

************ this team can't add AP, can we?

Bottom line

1) Deal has to be right.

2) We need our guys healthy in the post season. Brady, Gronk, Cooks, Mitchell, Hogan, Edleman, Lewis, White/Foster + A.P. in the Tourny would be insane. Not even bringing up the defense.

Bring Butler back!

Tbh Im more worried about ss. He gets it done enough in terms of agility on the field for me but that burst is so important for me.

I can't remember are u a Foster guy?

Yeah.

Foster was already my binky in 2015. One of the things I liked about him was ball security - one fumble in 167 touches for his career, zero fumbles in his final college season.

A. Stewart and Carlos Henderson could easily take on the Ty Montgomery role imo.

Big Hendo fan. Reminds me a lot of Beckham who I love and thought was the best we to come out in some time.

Hendo is more physical while Beckham is a precise r/r.

Uzi, D. Hall, LF7, Kalis and Pyle tonight

out @MarkDulgerianOS's Tweet:

Check out @GrahamBarfield's Tweet:

Check out @GrahamBarfield's Tweet:

Joe Mathis still underrated. Besides medical theres almost nothing he cant or won't do.

Very nice burst. Arguably best hands in the draft. Recognizes what blocks are in front of him. Speed to power. Can dip with built in leverage. Can play in space surprisingly well.

Mathis, Rivers and Bowser, 3 of favs

Check out @NFLDraftInsider's Tweet: out @NFLDraftInsider's Tweet: out @JoshNorris's Tweet:

Check out @NFLDraftInsider's Tweet:

Check out @LedyardNFLDraft's Tweet:

Check out @MichaelJKist's Tweet:

Check out @TJ_Pittinger's Tweet: out @NFLDraftInsider's Tweet: out @NFLDraftInsider's Tweet:

This is gold.

OPEN - must use either speed, quickness or technique, but you must get open.

CREATE SEPARATION FROM THE DEFENDER!

· CATCH THE BALL

Teach players HOW TO DEFEAT THE BLOCK. Every offensive play has a player assigned to BLOCK you. You must beat his block.

This is gold.

OPEN - must use either speed, quickness or technique, but you must get open.

CREATE SEPARATION FROM THE DEFENDER!

· CATCH THE BALL

Teach players HOW TO DEFEAT THE BLOCK. Every offensive play has a player assigned to BLOCK you. You must beat his block.

"When you carry the ball for our team you carry the fortunes of everyone in the New England Patriot’s organization. We cannot operate a football team when we don’t know what is going to happen to the ball when we give it to a given player.

Ball Security is #1
We must Protect the football. "

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back