PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2017 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Check out @WurthDraft's Tweet:

@JonahTulsNFL's Tweet:

Hunt & Hood

Imagine having a 1st & having a guy like Bowser sitting there to perfectly complement this team.

I'm sure there are others but I think he would be perfect.

I think both, him and Reddick can rush the passer and cover in context.

From a defensive standpoint those two are most top 5 fits in terms of need (which is a huge myth, teams draft for need all the time), talent and Patriot-type.

Last edited:

Mike Williams vs. top defensive back prospects in 2016PlayerTargetsReceptionsYardsTDsINTsPBUsMarquez White3222000Gareon Conley4227010Malik Hooker212000Marlon Humphrey2232000

Keep in mind only 5 items per post will open (IIRC).
Try to put others in new post.
Keep up the good work.

Check out @FballPosts's Tweet:

Check out @nfldrafttalker's Tweet:

All are prospects that i love. Its well documented that engram is a binky of mine. But after seeing his hands in the beginning of the video just made it worse knowing we wont be able to have a chance at him. The guy reminds me of AH with better hand and can high point the ball with the best of em.

Tyus bowser really started to grow on me as of late because he can do it all.

All are prospects that i love. Its well documented that engram is a binky of mine. But after seeing his hands in the beginning of the video just made it worse knowing we wont be able to have a chance at him. The guy reminds me of AH with better hand and can high point the ball with the best of em.

Tyus bowser really started to grow on me as of late because he can do it all.

He's a Hernandez clone for sure. I love him and think there's a chance hes a the best TE in this class when it's said and done.

It's tough hes been a fav for almost 3 years. I don't want with anyone else.

Hey maybe he slips into the 2nd which is very plausible and we trade up. Reasonably of course.

QB'S/T'S Will get over-drafted just like every year.

It's going to cause some really good-great players to fall ... some out of the draft completely.

Honestly with Butler I'm fine where we are. We can trade up if we see a guy we love or sit back and just get deeper.

His body needs work. Has to stay below 260 imho.

Shocking ...... it took this long. Been around for a minute now.

Shocking ...... it took this long. Been around for a minute now.

It was reported by Fox a while back. That's what tipped the balance for me. If it truly came down to a one-time stupid mistake for which he's repentant, then I've got no problem with keeping him on my draft board, seeing as he still goes to counseling. If it's a trend, however, then I just can't justify having him on my team, no matter how talented.

It was reported by Fox a while back. That's what tipped the balance for me. If it truly came down to a one-time stupid mistake for which he's repentant, then I've got no problem with keeping him on my draft board, seeing as he still goes to counseling. If it's a trend, however, then I just can't justify having him on my team, no matter how talented.

I remember. I think it might have been on another mb or maybe I saw it somewhere else?

Shame bc he could easily be the #1 rb out of this class and really make noise, possible top 10 rb in the league imo.

I'm very interested in this rb class and how it compares to next.

Check out @PyroStag's Tweet:

Check out @CMcCaffrey5's Tweet:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back