PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best wishes to our Patriot friends from the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Pherein. That was an awesome game the Saints played. It was great they beat that rule changing Polian.

Looks like it was an amazing night! Never thought Id say this but Saints fans are lucky haha

Yaaaaaaahhhooooooo

sorry. I haven't posted were on our way to the big parade. All the phone lines have been busy in New Orleans for days, we are so happy and we want to share every minute with you guys, I'm so happy we didn't disapoint you guys. I'll try to get another message out after and post my pics.

We did it guys, thanks for the 13th man in NE

We did it , yes yes yes. All my best to you guys

yaaaahoooo

sick pictures........ Congrats man.... SAINTS were the best and they beat Seyton....... I have great respect for you all in a much deserved Super Bowl Victory. :)

Enjoy it:D

I am, that is for sure.:D

I jumped on the SAINT wagon for 1 game and they did not let me down. :cool::cool::cool:

Looks like it was an amazing night! Never thought Id say this but Saints fans are lucky haha

Ya but it want not just one night, did not stop till wensday, and I left, its still going on and will carry on till MG, its allot of fun, ya man I agree we are finally lucky, get ur family down here MG is going to be really fun this year

sick pictures........ Congrats man.... SAINTS were the best and they beat Seyton....... I have great respect for you all in a much deserved Super Bowl Victory. :)

Enjoy it:D

I am, that is for sure.:D

I jumped on the SAINT wagon for 1 game and they did not let me down. :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks HarkDawg we needed you for that game, we believe in that spirit stuff down here, yes yes yes , we did it . Cant wait for us to meet next year if we make it, be allot of fun to have 2 good football fans meet again, hope we made your day HarkDawg :)

that vid is hilarious

Last edited:
Congratulations Pherein. That was an awesome game the Saints played. It was great they beat that rule changing Polian.

Thanks glad we didn't disappoint

Congratulations. Those pictures look great. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving city- five years.. you've come a long way.

two observations from those pics:

1) Brees can really rock that hat.
2) Tracy Porter knows that he will never have to buy a beer in New Orleans.

From what I could tell Brees, and really the whole team, were drunk as hell. It was pretty cool, you could tell they were having a ball up there. After the parade Brees went to a local bar and led the fans through the pre game chant, which is the first time he told anyone what he says in the chant.

I don't think Payton is even going to put the trophy down.

Not shown, but Robert Meachem was wearing a Red Sox hat which I appreciated.

Was a good idea to pput Bush on the Ceasar float. Romans, Trojans, meh they look similar.

I've lived here for 14 years now and I've never seen a parade crowd that large, and it was just locals, I couldn't believe how packed it was. I was fortunate to catch it on Loyola at the beginning where the crowd was only 5 or 6 deep but when we were leaving we saw the crowd on Canal street and it was a good 20 people deep. For a city this size to bring out 800,000 for a parade is wild.

Thanks for the photos Pherein, they're great. I like that guy's "The Who" British flag T-shirt that actually says "The Who-dat."

As Pats fans, we couldn't have asked for a better ending to this season after the Ravens ended ours. Congratulations.

Congragulations to you Pherein, and the Siants. The Saints aint the aints No more they're the Champs. :rocker:

You guys knocking off Manning and the Dolts made my year. I like a lot of others here almost felt like we won.

true true.... i agree totally. :)

Jeez Pherein the early pictures look drunk.:D Some great shots there though, thanks for putting them up.

Ya never saw that hat till the playoffs, and whats up with the torn pants? We need to pay brees more.
lol, ya porter can probably go to anyones house in N.O. and crash afterwords also.

From what I could tell Brees, and really the whole team, were drunk as hell. It was pretty cool, you could tell they were having a ball up there. After the parade Brees went to a local bar and led the fans through the pre game chant, which is the first time he told anyone what he says in the chant.

I don't think Payton is even going to put the trophy down.

Not shown, but Robert Meachem was wearing a Red Sox hat which I appreciated.

Was a good idea to pput Bush on the Ceasar float. Romans, Trojans, meh they look similar.

I've lived here for 14 years now and I've never seen a parade crowd that large, and it was just locals, I couldn't believe how packed it was. I was fortunate to catch it on Loyola at the beginning where the crowd was only 5 or 6 deep but when we were leaving we saw the crowd on Canal street and it was a good 20 people deep. For a city this size to bring out 800,000 for a parade is wild.

oh ya man they were tanked, I have a video of Payton holding up the trophy and drinking a beer at the same time,lol

Thanks for the photos Pherein, they're great. I like that guy's "The Who" British flag T-shirt that actually says "The Who-dat."

As Pats fans, we couldn't have asked for a better ending to this season after the Ravens ended ours. Congratulations.

thanks JMarr

Jeez Pherein the early pictures look drunk.:D Some great shots there though, thanks for putting them up.

eagle eye I had a cooler of abita and waited 5 hrs, we just played ball in the street with the kids and drank to remember, I dont think my shot will make the nation geographic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST