PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick criticism mega-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffins

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Here they come. Knives out!

USA Today: Belichick's greatest mistake was betting against Tom Brady.

I'll post other media content related to the title here as well so it's all in one place.

Last edited:
knives out is such a great movie.....

but yes here they come until at least the draft.
Fantastic freaking movie. Saying anything more will be spoilery. Just watch it if you haven't.

Speak for Yourself: Emmanuel Acho explains why his opinion of Bill Belichick has changed | NFL | SPEAK FOR YOURSELF​

Basically says for 15 minutes that Brady built Belichick and not the other way around and this SuperBowl was proof.

Stephen A Smith said he has a reliable source that told him despite how bad the roster had deteriorated, Brady was still willing to return if Bill asked him to. He didn't so Brady left. I also heard they wanted to go year to year with Brady and he didn't like that. There's a lot of theories going around. It's just bizarre Brady didn't retire here and deserved to get the Jeter/Kobe treatment. As I believed last offseason, I think Brady wanted to retire here, but knew it was becoming a dead end with the way the last 5-6 drafts have gone with the 2019 draft being the nail in the coffin. Add in the Antonio Brown cameo, Gordon messing up again and then the Sanu debacle, it was time to go.

Now the guy has more rings then any Franchise in the NFL! Think about that for a second.

On a side note, in a Super Bowl interview, Gronk had said he was waiting for Brady to leave NE and then he was going to join him wherever he went.

Stephen A Smith said he has a reliable source that told him despite how bad the roster had deteriorated, Brady was still willing to return if Bill asked him to. He didn't so Brady left. I also heard they wanted to go year to year with Brady and he didn't like that. There's a lot of theories going around. It's just bizarre Brady didn't retire here and deserved to get the Jeter/Kobe treatment. As I believed last offseason, I think Brady wanted to retire here, but knew it was becoming a dead end with the way the last 5-6 drafts have gone with the 2019 draft being the nail in the coffin. Add in the Antonio Brown cameo, Gordon messing up again and then the Sanu debacle, it was time to go.

Now the guy has more rings then any Franchise in the NFL! Think about that for a second.

On a side note, in a Super Bowl interview, Gronk had said he was waiting for Brady to leave NE and then he was going to join him wherever he went.
You do remember these same guys used to call brady a system QB and rodgers the greatest among other things when he was in NE right ? Not really any objective opinion

Speak for Yourself: Emmanuel Acho explains why his opinion of Bill Belichick has changed | NFL | SPEAK FOR YOURSELF​

Basically says for 15 minutes that Brady built Belichick and not the other way around and this SuperBowl was proof.

Thats seals it. I always thought it was BB until Emmanuel Acho flipped. Bow down to Emmanuel Acho . He was the last straw for me.

Yahoo Sports: Brady put an asterisk on Belichick's legacy

Had BB retired when Brady left, good chance nobody would question it just like how Phil Jackson isn't questioned after the Bulls/Lakers. But now that he's Coaching without the GOAT, he is mortal like Greg Poppovich is without Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, etc. Steve Kerr has also fallen back down to earth.

Team Bill's fans don't want to admit it, but Bill has hit the reset button of 2000 & 2001. He is mortal again.

Brady morphed into LeBron and Bill was OK with it.

You do remember these same guys used to call brady a system QB and rodgers the greatest among other things when he was in NE right ? Not really any objective opinion
Stephen A Smith being a Rodgers homer doesn't have anything to do with what his source told him.

No coach I'd rather have, but he needs to be better GM wise

Had BB retired when Brady left, good chance nobody would question it just like how Phil Jackson isn't questioned after the Bulls/Lakers. But now that he's Coaching without the GOAT, he is mortal like Greg Poppovich is without Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, etc. Steve Kerr has also fallen back down to earth.

Team Bill's fans don't want to admit it, but Bill has hit the reset button of 2000 & 2001. He is mortal again.
I dont think if this was any other coach he would be getting killed like this. you think andy reid gets slammed like this ? As an example there is barely a mention of his son's actions all week from anywhere. Peopel dont like BB and were waiting for 20 yrs for this.

Your other post was so good but now you are exposing yourself.

What is "Team Bill"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots