PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard: "McDaniels is as good as gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it. At all.

Captain Bedard of the USS Uckmydick

So ridiculous, this and the Schefter "Pats want a 1st and a 4th at least for JG", yet the Pats are THE most close mouthed organization in sports. These guys are talking out of their asses. Earlier in the month we had-Source, "we'd be SHOCKED if the Pats traded JG". So ridiculous, I guess these writers need clicks to keep their jobs. None of these bozos have sources inside the organization.

Mcdaniels is good as gone...when Brady retires.

McDaniels will go if it is a good opportunity. Jumping into a dumpster fire just to get the bullet at the end of the year from a jumpy, trigger happy GM doesn't make sense when he can stay here and maybe help us with our sixth ring.

Schefter is talking out of his ass since BB is dealing the Garopollo situation pretty close to his chest I believe, but the McDaniels situation I'm not sure, it may be interesting for Josh to spread the rumor he is on to something in the off season so he can hear what else is there like "if you wait another year we have something for you".

I'm calling it, McCarthy's days are numbered in Green Bay.

McDaniels will go if it is a good opportunity. Jumping into a dumpster fire just to get the bullet at the end of the year from a jumpy, trigger happy GM doesn't make sense when he can stay here and maybe help us with our sixth ring.

We already won the 5th? o_O

Schefter is talking out of his ass since BB is dealing the Garopollo situation pretty close to his chest I believe, but the McDaniels situation I'm not sure, it may be interesting for Josh to spread the rumor he is on to something in the off season so he can hear what else is there like "if you wait another year we have something for you".

I'm calling it, McCarthy's days are numbered in Green Bay.

If Saint Aaron's team crashes in the playoffs, McCarthy might well be gone now or next year.

Whatever happens, hope he doesn't have to move every year like from Denver to St. Louis then back to New England. Put a lot of stress on the family.

People forget it's a two-way commitment. Lots of teams are interested in Josh, but how many of those job openings will Josh be interested in?

If Saint Aaron's team crashes in the playoffs, McCarthy might well be gone now or next year.

Saint Aaron's team might not even make it to the playoffs if the Redskins beat the Giants.

What's a Bedard? Is that the thing that sprays water on your pene e culo?

Whether or not Bedard is right, what's so improbable about McDaniels wanting to be the top man somewhere next year?

"I am hearing that yes, he's as good as gone," Bedard said. "But it depends.

427.png

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes somewhere, but I hope he makes a good choice for himself. I used to like Bedard a bit, but now he comes off as such a know-it-all that I can't take him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference