PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on whether he thinks he would have the same success without Brady: "Of course not"

=D

the mediot trolls are really asking leading questions. Curran has been wearing his Tommy pajamas all week at home.

The mediots will ignore what Brady himself says about this:

“I think it’s a pretty sh—y argument actually, that people would say that,” Brady said when told that players deserve more credit than the coach. “Because I can’t do his job and he can’t do mine. The fact that you could say, would I be successful without him, the same level of success? I don’t believe I would have been.

“I feel the same vice-versa as well,” Brady continued. “To have him allowed me to be the best I could be. So I’m grateful for that. And I very much believe he feels the same way about me, because we’ve expressed that to each other.”

Neither wins those 6 rings without the other, nothing to really comment on here. And saying this as somebody who thinks that Brady>BB when it comes to importance, especially during that second half of the dynasty.

Neither wins those 6 rings without the other, nothing to really comment on here. And saying this as somebody who thinks that Brady>BB when it comes to importance, especially during that second half of the dynasty.
Yeah not something we will know, but I really have nothing to go on other than Bill and the pats started winning when Brady become QB and started losing when he left, and Tampa started winning when Brady became their QB and was losing before that. But that is not a knock, its just reality in that coaches can only do so much players have to execute and if they dont it does not matter what a coach does.

Debate is OVER.Team Bill, time to concede like Bill eloquently just did. Brady has already proved he can be successful w/o Bill. Bill threw in the towel.

Debate is OVER.Team Bill, time to concede like Bill eloquently just did. Brady has already proved he can be successful w/o Bill. Bill threw in the towel.

I believe they can both be successful without each other, but theres no way either one wins 6 rings by themselves. Thats what i believe each of them mean in their quotes as well.

To be fair Brady also just said the same thing, he would not have had the same success without Bill. Curran and other people trying to spin a story can go cry me a river

The question now: do we go with the new idiot savant?

1127192975.jpg.0.jpg

Shocking. What else would he say? Tom is the GOAT QB.

Exactly, they both needed each other to achieve their success.

Brady just eventually outgrew Bill and that's not a knock.

They were the perfect duo and we as Pats fans were blessed to have them.

I've been saying it and I'll say it again, Brady and Bill will definitely embrace post game regardless of the score.

The question now: do we go with the new idiot savant?

View attachment 36191
It's not a good look. I don't care how successful Steven might be. Nepotism is taboo nowadays.

It's better for Steven to make a name for himself under a different coaching tree and team.

He would live in his dad's shadow in NE and that's not fair for anyone especially a GOAT HC/GM

Brady now has a track record of success without Bill. Until Bill wins one or comes close to one as a coach with (hopefully) Mac, this comparison will always be brought up.

Brady now has a track record of success without Bill. Until Bill wins one or comes close to one as a coach with (hopefully) Mac, this comparison will always be brought up.
It's over. Bill threw in the towel. He agreed with what we've been saying, that he was lucky to have Tom at QB and he wouldn't have succeeded w/o him. I guess this games pressure finally got to him.

Team Bill will never accept it however. It's just sad.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back