PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on NFLN episode of Sound FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Program Alert: BB on NFLN Tuesday night

anyone know who bb was talking about with vrabel about the olineman's tendency and stance wrt to run vs pass ?

I thought he said Green as the last name.

I think he was referring to the tendencies shown by Ravens' Lt Orlando Brown.

How long did this segment last? Was it just a few minutes, half hour, what?

so no youtube clip of this or anything?

Could it have been from the practice prior to the Raiders game 2008? Looked like the same footage from that practice as we've seen before. Maybe.

How long did this segment last? Was it just a few minutes, half hour, what?

It was a half-hour show. I liked it. It was interesting seeing one of his sons in his office doing Spanish homework while BB worked on Patriots paperwork. He also had a flat screen TV on in the background with NFLN on.

I laughed when BB was talking about how he got voted best and worst dressed by ESPN at the same time. And then he went through some of the ones that were supposedly "better dressed" than him and he couldn't believe the guy from Tennessee who wears an orange blazer got voted better dressed.

I laughed when BB was talking about how he got voted best and worst dressed by ESPN at the same time. And then he went through some of the ones that were supposedly "better dressed" than him and he couldn't believe the guy from Tennessee who wears an orange blazer got voted better dressed.

BB dissed bruce pearl's gear. :rocker:

I thought it was neat when he was talking to the boys on the sidelines and telling the younger one the story about how this coach gave grampy a job as an equipment manager when he really needed one and then ended up signing him to play fullback. And how that guy was Bill's godfather...

I thought it was neat when he was talking to the boys on the sidelines and telling the younger one the story about how this coach gave grampy a job as an equipment manager when he really needed one and then ended up signing him to play fullback. And how that guy was Bill's godfather...

That was a cool story. Imagine someone going from being an equipment manager to playing in the NFL today.

BB dissed bruce pearl's gear. :rocker:

I know, he was all, "He wears an ORANGE BLAZER and they threw me in front of him as worst dressed." He was so loose and funny just talking about it.

I love this guy to death and always have.

Mo, I loved the story he told his kid, too.

Frankly, the show needed to be about twice as long.

Anyone know if/when this will re-air? I missed it. :mad:

Just answered my own question: tomorrow (Thursday), 9 p.m. DVR is set!

Last edited:

up on TYT!!!

up on TYT!!!

Thanks. I forgot about that site years ago , probably some great torrents on there.

Getting a real nice download there, it's quick to join, so swarm in.

anyone know who bb was talking about with vrabel about the olineman's tendency and stance wrt to run vs pass ?

Jarvis Green.

What is TYT?

That was an awesome exchange. Chad loves Belichick. You hear all these coaches and players around the NFL but they don't tend to mention the players that have immense respect for him. I would love to see Chad in a Pats uniform some day but I think we learned something from the Moss experiment (which was hugely successful for a while).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes