Barstool Sports Talk Show on ESPN cancelled after just 1 episode

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Nah Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain complained and ESPN management cowered to them.

But now Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain are being absolutely found out as complete hypocrites.

Jenn Sterger put those 2 and ESPN, to steal a phrase from El Press, "in a body bag" today.

Last edited:
Nah Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain complained and ESPN management cowered to them.

But now Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain are being absolutely found out as complete hypocrites.

Jenn Sterger put those 2 and ESPN, to steal a phrase from El Press, "in a body bag" today.
According to Sterger's tweets, ESPN apparently has their own little Harvey Weinstein working there. She talked about a story where she was harassed by an executive and said she has gotten several PM's from other women with the same problem.

I'd love to see this blow up in ESPN's faces.

I guess I'm missing something here. How does this make Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain hypocrites? Sure, it might make ESPN look bad, but they always find a way to look bad.

ESPN took them out of desperation.
Like a desperate marriage it was born to fail.

I guess I'm missing something here. How does this make Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain hypocrites? Sure, it might make ESPN look bad, but they always find a way to look bad.
They were very outspoken in their criticism of ESPN having a show that featured Barstool Sports due to Barstool Sports' treatment of women in the past.

They were very outspoken in their criticism of ESPN having a show that featured Barstool Sports due to Barstool Sports' treatment of women in the past.

big.png

I still don't get it.

Look, I'm not trying to be difficult or pick a fight. I understand that ESPN looks breathtakingly hypocritical and idiotic (which is par for the course). But there's no reason to believe that Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain knew about Jenn Sterger when they made their comments.

I can easily see that some would think Barstool objectifies women and ESPN has way bigger advertisers to please than the Stool.

Gawd. They need to leave the programming to the execs.

They should go back in the kitchen and make some bacon and eggs.

maxwellss1468198989738_7000k_1920x1080_722435139535.jpg

I wonder if Goody had a hand in this

big.png

I still don't get it.

Look, I'm not trying to be difficult or pick a fight. I understand that ESPN looks breathtakingly hypocritical and idiotic (which is par for the course). But there's no reason to believe that Samantha Ponder and Sarah Spain knew about Jenn Sterger when they made their comments.
Samantha Ponder made the following tweet in 2010, so she clearly knew who Sterger was.

According to Sterger, during the Favre incident, Sarah Spain made a remark that Sterger was out for money and also some sort of comment about how Sterger was dressed.

Please note I am not saying I buy everything Sterger is selling as there are 2 sides to every story, but that is Sterger's contention and the basis of the accusations of hypocrisy.

I'm still waiting for my "clown" towel...

Or as completely expected it became the ****show that everyone assumed it would be given the morons that are involved on both sides.

I agree that Barstool in general is a bunch of idiots, but the Pardon My Take guys (who were the hosts of this show) aren't so bad. They're basically the only people at Barstool that I don't find annoying as hell.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back