PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

B.G.C. 2019 NFL Draft/Patriot-Type Players Thread

I guess this isn't for everyone ...

... I kid, I kid.

I've read somewhere that his combine may be the defining moment for him, as apparently he's not the most athletic?
Eh maybe a lil tight but I don't see anything noticeable. His instincts are so good, once he diagnoses hes off in a flash. I think his play speed is fine. Love his style.

Patriots should and will do their homework on him.
Yea I mean if thats it I'm not that worried. At some point we have to just say ok he's 15-16 what exactly are we learning here from bringing this to light or making an issue ouy of it again.

Mixon, Simmons should answer questions. If hes been clean since I can't hold this against him.

Roberts competition while Pratt, Alaka might be KVN back ups/depth types. I think Tre Watson would be great here if he could play, stay at 240.

Walker could be another Van Noy for us. He's not a full time EDGE, but he's a great linebacker who can play with his hand down on occasion. He's starting to consistently show up when I do practice mocks.

These four are my guys right now. Subject to change, of course. :p

JoeJuan Williams
Jonathan Abram
D'Andre Walker
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

Walker could be another Van Noy for us. He's not a full time EDGE, but he's a great linebacker who can play with his hand down on occasion. He's starting to consistently show up when I do practice mocks.

JoeJuan Williams
Jonathan Abram
D'Andre Walker
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
Yea I def could see him being that swiss army knife for us. .
All 4 are PTP to a T.

JoeJuan Williams
Jonathan Abram
D'Andre Walker
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

Someone posted that they think Walker will run in the low 4.5’s. At that point he would be a nice pickup for us.

I really like Darnell Savage. Dude needs to be a little less balls to the wall at times, but man, he's fun to watch. Would be a nice Chung understudy.

I really like Darnell Savage. Dude needs to be a little less balls to the wall at times, but man, he's fun to watch. Would be a nice Chung understudy.
I like Savage a lot & would def agree w that. Love those types of players though. They're the party starters, the guys that love to set the tone. Ton of talent rolling through those positions. Guys that can't make it at RB/WR. Too small for full time LB. Bunch of those types every year it seems.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back