PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are teams (minus a few like the Ravens) really scared to face us?

I don't talk football? I would say out of my 806 posts here, at least 750 of them are my opinion on the Patriots and football in general. I think you need to understand, I've been apart of so many forums/communties online and a lot of them don't mind half serious/half silly threads from time to time because I wasn't making this thread to troll or annoy people. Maybe its taking me longer to get used to this forum based on my past experiences in countless communities? I know I've been here for almost a year, but its not easy to break posting habits you've had for a decade. This is my first actual sports forum I've posted in over ten times and it has people who are a lot older than me which leads me to believe our sense of humor is a lot different in the sense of posting. Though, like I said: Its just the internet and not worth getting that worked up over. I'll try to make threads that the majority here like more, but I think the difference between us is past experiences and a sense of not taking every thread super seriously due to those experiences.

If that makes sense.
>>Maybe its taking me longer to get used to this forum based on my past experiences in countless communities?
possibly.. yes.. that's it

I've been told my throwing ability is actually pretty accurate, though I fear I'm not football smart enough to make it. Somebody told me they think I may of had a chance if I worked harder towards it as a path and the such.
Don't worry about the smarts.. Your accuracy could be huge for you. Have reached out to a squad yet?

I personally would be scared. But then again, I'm 5'10" 180lbs. I would get killed.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back