PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else think Fouts was the worst he's ever been today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is saying a lot considering how bad he's been over the years. He was way off base all game. Literally every time everytime he predicted a penalty, it would go on the opposite team. What is this guys IQ?

CBS, you solved your Simms problem and gave us Romo, now can you find a way to solve your Fouts problem?

Sergio Dipp would be a vast improvement.

Goose's house rule is that when those two morons are on TV we mute it and listen to the sound of the AC instead. I guarantee the whole hubbub about the touchback call is made 10x worse because Fouts was crying so hard his tears caused an electrical failure in his microphone

maybe we can send a video of Fouts' miscues to CBS Sports and get them to review it. kind of like when coaches send film to the NFL to have the officiating reviewed

I don't know what everyone is talking about. Not everyone is as insightful as Fouts to point out the Jets should have kicked the field goal on FIFTH down.

Sergio Dipp would be a vast improvement.

At least we would have heard about Todd Bowles using his diversity and HAVING! THE! TIME! OF! HIS! LIFE!

Last edited:
I think that they wouldn't shut up about the fumble in the endzone for the entire next drive was a major negative for me. I mean that was some 4th quarter of the 4th game of the preseason type not giving a **** about the current drive.

It is so obvious Fouts has a thing against the Patriots, every game I have the misfortune of hearing the idiot commentate, you can just tell hes actively rooting against the team.

Plus, hearing Dan Fouts criticize Tom Brady will never sit well with me, its like hearing a Toyota Corolla calling a Lambourghini Diablo an ugly car.

Come to the 413 and talk **** on the Corolla, you won't

It is so obvious Fouts has a thing against the Patriots, every game I have the misfortune of hearing the idiot commentate, you can just tell hes actively rooting against the team.

Plus, hearing Dan Fouts criticize Tom Brady will never sit well with me, its like hearing a Toyota Corolla calling a Lambourghini Diablo an ugly car.

Boy you have high standards. I have always thought the Toyota Corolla is the Adriana Lima of inexpensive, no frills Japanese imports.

Farts is a Brady hater..always has been. He also hates the northeast and is a HUGE Calimoron bigot. I fart in his general direction.

Love the Monty Python reference and I fully agree. :D:D

deleted=- wrong thread..

Last edited:
what did the pats ever do to him..he's so bias and today outright mad
Thats what i would like to know, his hey day was 35-40 years ago, theres no history. I normally take the c/o of bias on here wth a grain of salt but this clown is outright hostal.

Let' look at the Pats problems before today:
1 rush defense-today they held Jets to 2.5 ypc -check
2 protecting the QB- no sacks of Brady and no negative runs by Pats RB- check
3 containing opposing QB run- McCown had a few today work in progress but the Jets were stopped for negative yards 10 times, great effort...
4- giving up 300 yards passing to journeyman QB- still needs to be addressed
5- Getting turnovers- 3 today- a start in the right direction.
6- cutting down penalties- none in first half and 2 on pick routes and 2 defensive holding calls by D linemen....better but not perfect....and no special teams penalties that I can recall.
7- Tightening up in the second half. Jets got 3 points on their last 9 possessions.
8- I look at the season as 4 quarters long before the playoffs. In the first quarter, Pats gave up 128 points over 4 games, 32 a game. So far in the second quarter they have given up 17 and 19 ( 18 ppg). Yes it is a small sample size and next week will be a test but if they can hold the Falcons to 24 points, I think the Pats can win ......
( Poor Dorsett- he gets targeted 3 times, one is an int and he gets interferred with on the other tow but doesn't get the flag. Hey buddy, you're not in Indy anymore. You don't get the calls when you're wearing a Pats uniform)........
I actually thought Dorsett made a nice play on a high ball that was thrown to him. It would have been an amazing catch with how high he jumped, but regardless he prevented an INT on it.

This is saying a lot considering how bad he's been over the years. He was way off base all game. Literally every time everytime he predicted a penalty, it would go on the opposite team. What is this guys IQ?

CBS, you solved your Simms problem and gave us Romo, now can you find a way to solve your Fouts problem?
I think it was his best game ever.
I say this because he sucks equally bad every game but today he had a second of value when he made a funny joke about Matty p and his pencil.

If you give me 3 hours of being kicked in the nuts vs 3 hours of being kicked in the nuts plus one funny joke I'll take the latter.

I don't know what everyone is talking about. Not everyone is as insightful as Fouts to point out the Jets should have kicked the field goal on FIFTH down.
In an alternate reality where Butler didn't intercept the ball Fouts is still discussing the "controversial" turned over on downs call, and how it's the worst he's ever seen.

Hearing Fouts gives me the warm and fuzzies. It's like listening to my brother-in-laws's father, whom I was very close to, in the nursing home before he passed away. Neither have/had a sense of reality about anything in front of them. I expect there are several interns off camera wiping drool off of everything on or about the demented Fouts. It's heartwarming.

Watching Pat's/Jete and Steelers/chiefs back to back, the contrast between fouts and Romo is astounding. Kinda like the contrast between the jete and Pats orgs.

fouts seemed like he was going out of his way to show bias to the jets. It was crazy how one sided they called the game, and it really showed how much better romo already is. Romo seems to love the game, and drops solid info and praise on both teams, fouts legit is ****ting on the patriots, bad talking every call that goes for the pats, and then the most annoying part, constantly getting player names wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes