PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else think Fouts was the worst he's ever been today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This is saying a lot considering how bad he's been over the years. He was way off base all game. Literally every time everytime he predicted a penalty, it would go on the opposite team. What is this guys IQ?

CBS, you solved your Simms problem and gave us Romo, now can you find a way to solve your Fouts problem?

I concur, Sir!

I cannot listen to the Douche. He ruins a game. I watch in silence and adjudicate myself. How he has employment in this capacity is baffling to me, bias aside,(including mine).
Hope Romo does not lose his shine because he is a breath of fresh air to this particular sports job imo.
Annoying, inaccurate and biased (Fouts).

Last edited:
Both announcers were horrible. They didn’t know what they were talking about all game. They should have gotten blind drunk. At least then they would have been entertaining.

Fouts was sulking like a child every time the touchback was brought up.

It was explained to him at one point and he said I don't agree with it, worst call I've ever seen waaa waaaa waaaaaa like a total baby.

Fine to hear in a bar from a fan but this guy is making money to be non bias

Both announcers were horrible. They didn’t know what they were talking about all game. They should have gotten blind drunk. At least then they would have been entertaining.
I don't mind Eagle for the most part, but I miss back in the days when Greg Gumbel called more of our games. Shame he was always stuck with Simms/Dierdorf.

I thought his finest moment was when he mentioned a Gillislee carry as the first in a while literally 1 minute after Ian Eagle had just commented on his carry for 2 yards a play earlier.

Well maybe sitting next to Fouts is making him dumber. Neither ever seemed clear about whether never turning to look for the ball and in fact sticking your helmet into Gronks chest before the ball got there was PI.

It is so obvious Fouts has a thing against the Patriots, every game I have the misfortune of hearing the idiot commentate, you can just tell hes actively rooting against the team.

Plus, hearing Dan Fouts criticize Tom Brady will never sit well with me, its like hearing a Toyota Corolla calling a Lambourghini Diablo an ugly car.

I think we have Fouts a couple more times

I normally think it's pretty lame when people complain that the announcers are out to get their team, because 99% of the time it's ******** and that's why every fanbase simultaneously thinks the same announcers have a specific bone to pick with their team.

But today really was pretty egregious. Fouts clearly does not like the Patriots and it affects how he calls games. He was so busy *****ing and moaning about nothing of substance that he never even picked up on the fact that our LT was out of the game. If they're missing stuff like that, why even have announcers?

Farts is a Brady hater..always has been. He also hates the northeast and is a HUGE Calimoron bigot. I fart in his general direction.

Yeah, every call against the Jets was dumbfounding apparently.

I wonder which Jets t-shirt he had under his jacket today.

Someone needs to call him out on his anti pats bias like eisen did to marshall faulk years ago. Completely unethical for Someone who is a 'broadcaster' to continue to display ridiculous bias consistently as fouts / faulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft