PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stoked for the matchup against Brady and the Bucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, there is no proof that Butler would have done anything. He had one PD in the AFCCG and an awful week of practice. If you had a choice between playing Malcolm Butler or giving the ball to TB12 with 2:08 left in the 4th to win the game, what would any sane person rather have? The defense wasn't great but that is more because of Hightower's absence rather than Butler's.
It's just amazing isn't it? A crying mental case or the supposed GOAT with the ball in his hands? Usually, the greats want the ball in their hands vs a gassed D.

The conditioned anti-BB people just hate facts.

Last edited:
Again, there is no proof that Butler would have done anything. He had one PD in the AFCCG and an awful week of practice. If you had a choice between playing Malcolm Butler or giving the ball to TB12 with 2:08 left in the 4th to win the game, what would any sane person rather have? The defense wasn't great but that is more because of Hightower's absence rather than Butler's.
No there isn't proof but it was the head coach's job to put his team in the best position to win the game. By sitting his best tackling corner for who-knows-what reason and forcing the guys he had there out of position - the head coach didn't do his job.

It might be a California thing. I've also never seen male adult family members kiss each other like this -
:rofl:
R1GALLd.jpeg
There's
There's really no defending it. It's odd. The session he had with his son was even more odd.

No there isn't proof but it was the head coach's job to put his team in the best position to win the game. By sitting his best tackling corner for who-knows-what reason and forcing the guys he had there out of position - the head coach didn't do his job.
"best tackling" According to whom? He wasn't the best in the postseason when he played poorly and then faked the flu once he knew he wasn't in the gameplan and went home and pouted. Nothing "the best" about that!

Yeah. He was no Eric Rowe or Johnson Bademosi. That’s for sure.

It's just amazing isn't it? A crying mental case or the supposed GOAT with the ball in his hands? Usually, the greats want the ball in their hands vs a gassed D.

You just knew this thread was going to morf into this ...always does....just a shame.

You've been fumbling your whole life.

Prove me wrong.
That's harsh Tony. The Salvation Army does let him drive one of their trucks home. He dubs it the incel mobile.

Morpheus is here now?

I don’t always destabilize my pass defense with a last-second benching of my #2 corner before the most important game of the year. But when I do, it’s when my run defense is already suspect.

There might be one anti-BB poster here and he or she hasn't posted in months. Nobody else is anti-BB.

Well, you're one of the many I see here.
I am very pro-BB but I am also anti-losing Super Bowls. When in this case it didn't have to be that way thanks to the coach.

Here we go again Gimp. Weren't you the one that claimed Goodell conspired with NFL refs to purposely and criminally make bad calls against the Pats, at the behest of Woody, to take down the dynasty?

Yet, you continue to blame Brady for every loss. Do you remember the eagle TD that wasn't a catch? How about the no-call penalty on the Philly special? Or the blatant holding of 7-11 during the Hail Mary? Nope, loss was all on TFB.

I don’t always destabilize my pass defense with a last-second benching of my #2 corner before the most important game of the year. But when I do, it’s when my run defense is already suspect.
Any player that tells a coach to "F Off" after arriving late to practice, missing numerous practices already, absolutely deserves not to start. I don't know what coach in the history of football that would allow that to be a thing in the locker room, but that's just me. And, when that player cries and is unstable during the national anthem, yeah, I am pretty sure you check again and have serious concerns of that player's focus and commitment.

It's childish to not hold adults on the team accountable.

Any player that tells a coach to "F Off" after arriving late to practice, missing numerous practices already, absolutely deserves not to start. I don't know what coach in the history of football that would allow that to be a thing in the locker room, but that's just me. And, when that player cries and is unstable during the national anthem, yeah, I am pretty sure you check again and have serious concerns of that player's focus and commitment.
And you know for sure all this happened because you were there right?

"Not starting" =/= benched for the entire game when it was apparent to millions that your defense sucks without him and making a spectacle of him dressed and on the sidelines.

Grady Little was fired for less than this.

It's childish to not hold adults on the team accountable.
I'm pretty sure Lil Steven (^^^) joined the forum. LMAO

1127192975.jpg.0.jpg

LMAO all these Brady/Belichick debates always turns into that Philly SB loss as if Belichick threw the game out of spite of Brady. Like he didn't want to win the game for his own ego. Obviously Butler crossed a line and Belichick, being a hard-ass like he is, wasn't going to compromise. But him being a hard-ass is also the reason why we've celebrated all the success the team has had. I don't fault Brady for not wanting to deal with the type of coach Belichick is anymore, but I also don't fault Belichick for not sacrificing his integrity because it's what he knows and what has made him successful. Anyone who minimize what Brady did for the Pats is a clown. And anyone who minimize Belichick's impact is also a clown. There's a lot of clowns arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents