PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger is going to delete him.

I'm not going to talk about the messages or the civil suit, it's been discussed a lot. But the "standard" used to put/don't put a player in the list is ridiculous. Also, this alert to others teams that he can be suspended at any time and a investigation that never ends creates a new and twisted exemption list for bad moral behavior, civil lawsuits, diva players and whatever other reason Goodell wants

I hope we’re not going to release Sanders 1 game after we bring on his $12.9m cap hit for this season.

Report: Patriots among teams inquiring about Emmanuel Sanders
The salary cap does not work that way; there are plenty of sources who can tell you exactly how much he’d cost for the Patriots.
- his signing bonus remains the responsibility of Denver
- Denver is responsible for the salary of weeks already passed - so far 6 out of 17 weeks.

His cap hit for the Patriots if acquired this week is in the $6.6M ballpark. If acquired next week, down to $6.0M. The trading deadline week? $5.4M.

Big money, yes. But no where near $12.9M.

I'm not going to talk about the messages or the civil suit, it's been discussed a lot. But the "standard" used to put/don't put a player in the list is ridiculous. Also, this alert to others teams that he can be suspended at any time and a investigation that never ends creates a new and twisted exemption list for bad moral behavior, civil lawsuits, diva players and whatever other reason Goodell wants

Blame the union, they traded Goodell's unlimited power on this for, well, money.

I’d love to see them add Sanders. Just what Brady needs right now

what a frickin joke.

The civil suit has been dropped. How many times can you read those texts.
Goodell trying to find the piranhas to interview them.

It took me a while but I just figured out who Biffins is. He has liked the Patriots since day one, he knew they did not pay top dollar so he stuck around the Steeelers since 2010. He joined this forum after the PATs played the Steelers and won 2010. It was at that time that he started his plans to come to the pats. So you see, the reason AB's name comes into every thread is cause AB has been here all along and is still here....

It took me a while but I just figured out who Biffins is. He has liked the Patriots since day one, he knew they did not pay top dollar so he stuck around the Steeelers since 2010. He joined this forum after the PATs played the Steelers and won 2010. It was at that time that he started his plans to come to the pats. So you see, the reason AB's name comes into every thread is cause AB has been here all along and is still here....

You got me. I'm AB. Noone said it will be easy joining the Patriots. Wait, i'll just tweet that right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe