PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Cracker votes NO

I would think he will come in with respect for bb Brady and the dynasty. If he doesn’t and acts up cut him loose.
I don't think he has the capacity to respect anyone.

I would think he will come in with respect for bb Brady and the dynasty. If he doesn’t and acts up cut him loose.

Never Brown

Nothing but a cancer.

Never Brown

Nothing but a cancer.
Is having AB the player worth dealing with AB the person? Pretty sure he is suffering from CTE because he is not being rational at all.

Is having AB the player worth dealing with AB the person? Pretty sure he is suffering from CTE because he is not being rational at all.
No.

This organization requires players to check their egos at the door, be selfless, buy into the coaches' demands and commit 100% to what is the best for the team.

There is no way in hell AB has, can, will or has the capacity to do that.

No way the NFLPA allows that to happen, it sets bad precedent and limits the player. If released, they can negotiate with all 31 other teams. In your scenario, they are held captive....but if they don't agree,t he trade doesn't go thru.
They didn't when the Pats tore up Randy Moss' contract in 2007. Same situation

No way the NFLPA allows that to happen, it sets bad precedent and limits the player. If released, they can negotiate with all 31 other teams. In your scenario, they are held captive....but if they don't agree,t he trade doesn't go thru.
The NFLPA can complain, but there's really nothing they could do to prevent it if the player went along. Now some people may say "ok I respect my union and I won't do anything that they oppose." Those people are called baseball players. The NFL players are another breed. The motto of the NFLPA Union is "every man for himself!"

Brown at Raiders facility today
Team leaders stand shoulder to shoulder with Brown
Twitter debates who can actually be a racist

He has 30 million reasons to not act up right now and he is. What makes your think the league minimum with incentives will keep him in line?

Looks like the good cop has pushed the bad cop under the bus.

Have you heard the leaked tape segment when he and his agent were talking trade teams ?

The only respect he knows is money. He said that. Literally.
No I haven’t heard it

He has 30 million reasons to not act up right now and he is. What makes your think the league minimum with incentives will keep him in line?
So you would not sign him under those circumstances?

Looks like the good cop has pushed the bad cop under the bus.

If everything that was reported is true, what a clown franchise. Seriously...is this just posturing or are they that seriously dysfunctional. Newsflash Chucky- you ain’t winning the Super Bowl with or without AB.

Get rid if him.

The only reasons BB wouldn't trade for AB are financial and performance related.

I think you are mistaken. You can’t eliminate a contract without releasing the player.

Moss agreed to renegotiate his deal. Do you think Brown would?

Brown is like certifiably insane. Like jump off the pru thinking he can fly insane. I don't think BB would bring someone that crazy in

This is the team that traded for Haynesworth. This is the team that gave Aaron Hernandez a big money second contract.

We, as the fan base of that same team, never get to say that "there's no way this team would take ......" about any player who has talent. The only possible exception might be a guy with a significant domestic violence issue.

He is not only not getting traded, he is playing Monday. No apology can keep a player who has done what he has done in the team. But the feckless Raiders...lol. Clowns. Chucky the clown.

So you would not sign him under those circumstances?
I would take the chance as I think it’s worth the risk. That being said I think there’s just as big a chance in blows up in the Patriots face as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye