PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess AB would not take much time to acclimate with our playbook , BB would have sent him the playbook in summer

And let's not forget, the Steeler are still taking a cap hit for him. This is delicious. I'm smacking my lips.

Man, I tell you, this thing called the internet is too much. I can't take anymore.

I think the only thing that can stop the Pats is a team with a good pass rush, particularly up the middle, that attacks Karras. If Karras can hold up and we run the ball more than we did in 2007...it could be one of the greatest showings in NFL history.
I was kinda liking this "Ground n Pound" offense too. :p

Josh, JE11, AB, DT.

That is the deepest, most talented, most decorated WR foursome in NFL history.

I guess AB would not take much time to acclimate with our playbook , BB would have sent him the playbook in summer

wonder how long it will take. took gordon a few games. I think next week he will have limited plays. Its really all on how intelligent he is as a player to see what brady sees in the defense. As crazy as he is, he is known as an intelligent receiver.

but from his share talent alone I think they will have him out there.

I'm not sure how I feel but I am giddy this will piss off Steeler fans.
Makes me laugh because PIT was negotiating with BUF on AB but sent him to OAK because they didn't want him to be in the AFC East!

I'm looking at this as analogous to Revis. I didn't like him either but recognized his talent. Never think of him as a Patriot, just a useful transient mercenary who had the tremendous side value of delivering a crap-ton of agro to a very annoying team. If he works out, that's nice. The fact that this bores so far under Pittsburgh's skin is the key element of entertainment for me.

Btw, was it AB who did the commercial with Butler chasing him all around?

I'm not saying this to be snarky. I really think Brown has CTE from the Burfict hits. I think he's off his rocker crazy at this point. I don't think there's anything medical that can be done for him but the additional hits can't help.

I hope he can behave for a year and help them win another ring but especially because can you imagine Steelers fans if he is a major cog on them winning the 7th and passing the Steelers? OMG their collective entitled mullet heads would all explode.

At this point, Harry may end up on permanent IR...really he's not going to get any targets unless there is an injury to Brown, Gordon, or Edelman. I would wait until the last possible moment before shelving him for the season though.
That would be really bad for the development of our first round pick. They won't just keep him on IR if he's healthy, he can just be inactive if he's too low on the depth chart.

I wonder how much input James Harrison had along with Blount?

I'm not saying this to be snarky. I really think Brown has CTE from the Burfict hits. I think he's off his rocker crazy at this point. I don't think there's anything medical that can be done for him but the additional hits can't help.

I hope he can behave for a year and help them win another ring but especially because can you imagine Steelers fans if he is a major cog on them winning the 7th and passing the Steelers? OMG their collective entitled mullet heads would all explode.
Yup. Hopefully the new helmet helps.

I’m sure one of the Pounceys can get themselves released, maybe show up with a AH jersey? That should get the job done. :D

giphy.gif

One of them did just sign an extension....

in 07 Moss had the entire off season, and OTAs and Pre-season to prove he was not going to be a jerk. I know this has a lot of upside, but the season starts tomorrow,

He was the biggest nut case spectacle I have seen in sports up until this morning, and the season starts tomorrow. Moss had many months with the team, the workers, the coaches, all of it before game 1.

I'm a little concerned that he may expect special treatment and I sure hope not.
What’s the downside?

This could back fire badly also... just saying. Unless he was faking all this crap, he could be very insubordinate
Then we cut him. There is really not a chance that a group with so many SB winners, not to mention 2 Goats, will treat him like a superstar. He'll either fall in line or fall in the street

Makes me laugh because PIT was negotiating with BUF on AB but sent him to OAK because they didn't want him to be in the AFC East!
Brown actually refused to go to Buffalo. That’s why he was eventually traded to the Raiders.

Or, he orchestrated his release from a garbage organization so that he could have the freedom to sign with a team he wanted. It’s not that far-fetched. He’ll fall in line here and if he doesn’t, I don’t think it’s because of a brain injury but more of an entitled attitude since being paid. And if he does, he’s released, but it’s worth the risk.

I was kinda liking this "Ground n Pound" offense too. :p

Josh, JE11, AB, DT.

That is the deepest, most talented, most decorated WR foursome in NFL history.

Looks great on paper. Let's see who's still around and healthy for playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back