PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they can because of Hill precedent. They had a voicemal and never took any action against him.
There’s no precedent. Roger can do what he wants, regardless of what was done in the past.

I may be wrong, but I will bet the text messages will do nothing other than establish that they had a sexual relationship.

So I just talked with a female co-worker about this. She knows next to nothing about football and had no idea what I was talking about.

I started by saying I've seen enough crazy from Brown to believe the accusations, then proceeded to tell her the story, how she was his trainer, and then the three incidents she claims.

She instantly had a confused look on her face, said that didn't make any sense, and within 30 seconds was thinking they were probably sleeping together and now there's some hurt feelings.

Why can’t you see that?
1) the NFL is allowed to
2) being accused of sexual assault means you’re guilty in the eyes of the public
3) Roger is all about following PR
4) Other owners will want AB suspended
5) Roger and other owners probably think NE tampered.

I’ll be shocked if he’s not suspended with pay while the investigation happens.

If she went to the police, ok.

But just filing a lawsuit?

Unless there's more evidence than presented.

I told you people that AB is a cancer, but you would not listen.

The drama and problems have only just begun.

Brown is a talented skill position player being accused of a serious crime. I'm going to hate when he signs with the Chiefs.

That didn’t stop them from placing Tyreek Hill on the commissioner’s list and preventing him from practicing. It also didn’t stop them from suspending Zeke for 6 games.

And both of those instances had the police side with the player and refuse to file charges. The police investigations actually helped to expedite the process. Now, it will be the NFL sh!tshow which consists of Goodell taking 6-8 weeks to pretend that he was investigating.
Police were investigating in both of those cases.

They are not here.

And if he pays her $1,000,000 this all goes away, the lawsuit is dropped and he is reinstated. This really sets an amazingly bad precedence for the NFL.

From MMQB on the exempt list...

"Goodell does not need to reach any definitive conclusions about Brown in order to place him on the list. Goodell can place Brown on it for an undefined “limited and temporary” basis while an investigation takes place. Brown would be paid while on the list and could remain on it for weeks or possibly longer."

So I think we are screwed again here by the league.

Once again if he signs with the Chiefs does anybody care?

Police were investigating in both of those cases.

They are not here.
That’s why I stated that the police investigated and sided with the player by refusing to file charges. I’m fully aware of the differences between a civil suit and a criminal charge.

Pats played great without brown and Thomas...what happens, happens. On to Miami

I doubt the Patriots signs him if they knew about this true or not true. So I think he will get cut. Was looking forward to seeing him on the field, but I think the team might just want to cut bait at this point.

I think Kraft will be sympathetic if he feels it's a money grab, considering what he did for real at the spa in FL, plus Kraft rolls in those gangsta type circles that frequent strip clubs and appear to be at issue in this.

Pretty suspicious that this drops right after he joins the Patriots. I have a feeling other teams didn't like how the Pats acquired Brown, think something was in the works and is now forcing Goodell to suspend him.

You didn’t address the points in the comments you’re responding to

What are your thoughts on NashuaPats actual comments?

I described the 3 alleged instances.

How does a person ejaculate on another persons back while sitting down watching a church service on an iPad?

… I think with a civil lawsuit, the Patriots seem to have handed it off to the NFL. … Based off of that, I’m interpreting he’ll be out there, and if he’s out there today, you’d think he plays Sunday unless something turns up.” Schefter also floated the possibility the NFL places Brown on the commissioner’s exempt list until the league was able to gather more information. That would allow the Patriots to still carry 53 players — not including Brown — on their roster. But even that decision might be “premature,” Schefter said. “That’s another option here (the exempt list). In talking to some people last night about that possibility, they thought it was a bit premature, but these things can change quick and sometimes take unexpected turns.

Read more at: Will Antonio Brown Practice, Play With Patriots This Week? Adam Schefter Gives His Take

@TommyD4207

Welcome to the ignore list. You may want to consider growing up.

AB crashes his hot air balloon off the coast of Plum Island, MA and is lost at sea.

Final radio transmission "Hey, all you *****es and crackers, how do you steer this thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST