PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown wants to be traded

Nothing except it makes Pitt weaker.
And Pittsburgh sure looks like a 7-8-1 team right now, so probably not even noteworthy competition, other than the Patriots play them later this season

Depends where he goes.
Anywhere that would hurt the Pats would likely hurt the Steelers as well. But I have plenty of doubt they'll be able to move him at all. He just flat turned down a 70 million dollar offer from Pitt. I suppose there are coaches in the league stupid enough to give him that, but there can't be many.

AB looked like a tool when he live streamed himself from locker room last year... This new stuff just confirmed it... :cool:

AB looked like a tool when he live streamed himself from locker room last year... This new stuff just confirmed it... :cool:
Garden variety prima donna WR.

Looked bad on tomlin too. First called us a holes then said we gonna be ready for that a. He was way off at least on the 2nd statement:)

If any deal is to get done we must get a 7th in return. Non-negotiable!

Neither Bell nor Brown is going to come here on a short term, "prove it" contract, which is probably all the Pats could or would offer either of them. That, coupled with their inability to keep their respective traps shut, and the potential for locker room divide makes me think the Pats have already said, "thanks, but no thanks." Gordon could come here and work out because he is desperate to re-establish his reputation for his next deal, not his current one. Also, he is "relieved" not to be the focus of the offense, whereas these two want to be the focus of the offense (and will probably complain if they're not).

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back