Icy be all...

***y lurking...

Meanwhile poor Thumby2046 is...

But I'm still just over here...

Last edited:

robertweathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I was hoping for the loss. I love me some rival misery. Does that make me bad?
I'm mixed. I've gotten to know a few of the long-timer Chiefs fans over there and part of me is pulling for them.

For the remainder who bash the NEP and Tom I hope they walk the desert for eternity.

I think I want Jimmy to win. He's said all the right things. John Lynch seems like a good dude.

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
I'm mixed. I've gotten to know a few of the long-timer Chiefs fans over there and part of me is pulling for them.

For the remainder who bash the NEP and Tom I hope they walk the desert for eternity.

I think I want Jimmy to win. He's said all the right things. John Lynch seems like a good dude.
Your treading on treasonous talk Dude.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
This might be the straw that finally breaks the few remaining Antoniots backs.
Martha Stewart?? AB has finally given up all pretense and full on embraced the dark side...

He needed some expert advice for his next gig and she advised him not to drop the soap.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
"........and fool me 274 times, call me carmelo15...."

The New England Patriots will never sign Antonio Brown again. We can argue about some points re: his release, but if people are seriously thinking this could happen, they are nuts.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
The New England Patriots will never sign Antonio Brown again. We can argue about some points re: his release, but if people are seriously thinking this could happen, they are nuts.

I think there are about 5 of them left on this board at this point.

They are a pretty funny act.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
all he needs is for Gayle King to do an interview about him behind his back....he'll become Martin Luther King the IV...