PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dying to know what a KPI is.......

In the meantime, SOMEONE had to pick up the Andy Johnson/Ring 6 slack. When production decreases, price inflation could ensue and that would be disastrous.

It’s just another way of measuring one’s metrics. It means Key Performance Indicators. And wait, we’re talking _________ now?

It’s just another way of measuring one’s metrics. It means Key Performance Indicators. And wait, we’re talkingnow?

C'mon Kontra, that's below the belt to that poster. I have my arguments with him too, but there's no reason to put the guy's name in a post. It's a free country, but I do hope you edit that out.

Post edit: Glad to see either you thought better of it, or a Mod edited it for you.

Last edited:
So talented that he can run the wrong route and still come back and make a play.
Runs a mean comeback route.

Regards,
Chris

And what the heck is up with his lawyer? AB is going to get legal advice from this clown ? "Listen...when you leave the courthouse...just run as fast as you can in any direction".

ed0c1310dad25de928dc20839110704d.jpg
It's Florida.

C'mon Kontra, that's below the belt to that poster. I have my arguments with him too, but there's no reason to put the guy's name in a post. It's a free country, but I do hope you edit that out.
He put his own name in his profile. He has himself to blame for that.

6GJCYTDAE5DWLLO6C3TO265AS4.gif

I can tell from his eyes alone that he is not healthy in the mind. I hope he gets saved.

Was Bob Loblaw unavailable?

LE trying to make an example of AB for making them look like a bunch of b*tches on SM. He destroyed them, now they over charge him and gonna make him jump through hoops, show him who the boss is. Good luck finding him guilty of those charges. Florida courts are completley and utterly backed up and they're wasting time on this sh^&t. What a f%^king joke.

1st wasting police resources + tax payer $$ and valuable court time going after Kraft + 300 others over some stupid misdemeanor charges. Now this crap. FL is a joke.

@shmessy this is now 11 posts in a day on Antonio Brown. That’s at an exceeding level for your PatsFans.com KPIs. Let’s get you down to 7 per day and get those KPIs back on track.

Does your KPI index include

. <--- emphasizing?

LE trying to make an example of AB for making them look like a bunch of b*tches on SM. He destroyed them, now they over charge him and gonna make him jump through hoops, show him who the boss is. Good luck finding him guilty of those charges. Florida courts are completley and utterly backed up and they're wasting time on this sh^&t. What a f%^king joke.

1st wasting police resources + tax payer $$ and valuable court time going after Kraft + 300 others over some stupid misdemeanor charges. Now this crap. FL is a joke.

Personally I'm somewhat relieved that the judge ordered a psychiatric evaluation. He needs it. Hopefully it will lead to some help.

This judge needs to be impeached. If this wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.

He took his stuff back from a moving van before paying due to a dispute. Max sentence exceeds sexual assault of a child. Lol.

He took his stuff back from a moving van before paying due to a dispute. Max sentence exceeds sexual assault of a child. Lol.

I refuse to use a moving company after my experiences. They're crooks who could give a shyt about your stuff. For the last twenty years or so I've been using U- haul or Penske rental trucks. More work but much less hassle.

I refuse to use a moving company after my experiences. They're crooks who could give a shyt about your stuff. For the last twenty years or so I've been using U- haul or Penske rental trucks. More work but much less hassle.

Now I will only use 5-star Yelp with a lot of reviews. Before Yelp, I definitely agree with you. Even with Yelp, its hard to find companies without a handful of harrowing experiences, and that’s not true for other services. When I got fcked over, it was the first time I was ever forced to pay before delivery but after they loaded it onto the truck. There are so many shady scumbags that do stuff like this. And initially they tell you it’s an estimate and not a final price, and you have to sign before proceeding. It really is a stressful experience when a company has your stuff and you can’t legally get it back until you’ve paid, and they overcharge you.

That was the last time I used Groupon or any type of company like that. I just told my wife to never cheap out when it comes to professionals handling your possessions or personal services (taxes, legal advice, etc.). Save your money on products, but if you try to get discounts on services, this stuff happens. We weren’t aware, though, that even the police couldn’t help us recover our possessions and honor the Groupon in a clear bait-and-switch. We did ask in advance if they accept AmEx, though, in case something like this happened.

My understanding is he paid the $4000 after talking to the moving company who sent the driver back. The dispute was over the extra $860 driver wanted for damage to the truck from a rock. That's less than $1000 so not sure what's going on. Bottom line, its truckers word against AB and his trainer. The guy apparently had some scratches and redness, lol. Seriously, this is an NFL player. Scratches?

Personally I'm somewhat relieved that the judge ordered a psychiatric evaluation. He needs it. Hopefully it will lead to some help.
Maybe. Problem is when its court ordered they can take over your life. I'd rather see it done privately and voluntarily.

I think Broward is out to get AB. Own him. Teach him a lesson for being uppity. She takes away his passport after he turns himself in, avoiding a confrontation. She wants a monitor on him, because he's a flight risk over these charges? Come on man, she's out of control. I mean so is he, but he really hasn't done anything but mouth off and act stupid, classless. That's not a crime. I'm not sure if AB has ever been arrested before so there is no reason for any of this. He must be scared.

My understanding is he paid the $4000 after talking to the moving company who sent the driver back. The dispute was over the extra $860 driver wanted for damage to the truck from a rock. That's less than $1000 so not sure what's going on. Bottom line, its truckers word against AB and his trainer. The guy apparently had some scratches and redness, lol. Seriously, this is an NFL player. Scratches?

Then I think it would be different charges, like damage to property plus battery, rather than felony burglary plus battery. I thought I read he took the keys and forcibly removed his own stuff. So, maybe he did that and the. settled the bill afterwards (besides the extra $860). However, despite that he paid the 4,000, the police are still considering it felony burglary since at the time he had not paid and TECHNICALLY broke into the van and TECHNICALLY stole his own items worth >1,000, making it a felony. It’s so idiotic, but the police officer who I called to come to the scene basically told me the same thing, which is that you can’t force them to open their van and your possessions are temporarily theirs, per the letter of the law. Another embarrassing abuse of power by FL law enforcement.

Then I think it would be different charges, like damage to property plus battery, rather than felony burglary plus battery. I thought I read he took the keys and forcibly removed his own stuff. So, maybe he did that and the. settled the bill afterwards (besides the extra $860). However, despite that he paid the 4,000, the police are still considering it felony burglary since at the time he had not paid and TECHNICALLY broke into the van and TECHNICALLY stole his own items worth >1,000, making it a felony. It’s so idiotic, but the police officer who I called to come to the scene basically told me the same thing, which is that you can’t force them to open their van and your possessions are temporarily theirs, per the letter of the law. Another embarrassing abuse of power by FL law enforcement.
His attorney said he is being overcharged, which we all know FL is famous for, so I believe it. This will be pled down to a misdemeanor as long as SA doesn't want to make an example out of him, which we also know they are apt to do. I trust the incompetent FL cops will have screwed something up giving the SA no choice but to drop these crazy charges.

Now I will only use 5-star Yelp with a lot of reviews. Before Yelp, I definitely agree with you. Even with Yelp, its hard to find companies without a handful of harrowing experiences, and that’s not true for other services. When I got fcked over, it was the first time I was ever forced to pay before delivery but after they loaded it onto the truck. There are so many shady scumbags that do stuff like this. And initially they tell you it’s an estimate and not a final price, and you have to sign before proceeding. It really is a stressful experience when a company has your stuff and you can’t legally get it back until you’ve paid, and they overcharge you.

That was the last time I used Groupon or any type of company like that. I just told my wife to never cheap out when it comes to professionals handling your possessions or personal services (taxes, legal advice, etc.). Save your money on products, but if you try to get discounts on services, this stuff happens. We weren’t aware, though, that even the police couldn’t help us recover our possessions and honor the Groupon in a clear bait-and-switch. We did ask in advance if they accept AmEx, though, in case something like this happened.

Yeah, when it comes to your possessions, make sure you have a legally binding contract with them before work begins. (This helps them too, since they're assured of payment for labor hours if it takes longer than estimated, so it's good for everyone.) I feel like Groupon stuff nowadays is all disreputable, the kind of companies that need that stuff for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back