PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what AB or any other player do in their private lives, including worshipping the devil. All I care about is what they do in the 20 to 40 minutes they're on.

The Ghost of AHern concurs

LOL. Loads of talent but once again shows the temperament that makes him unemployed.

LOL. Loads of talent but once again shows the temperament that makes him unemployed.

What is he trying to say? Under 500? Wha?

What is he trying to say? Under 500? Wha?

From the replies it translates to sounding like he is mocking Schuster and the Steelers saying either Schuster had less than 500 yards (he actually had more) or the Steelers were below .500 (they were 8-8). Math doesn’t seem to be high on his radar.

From the replies it translates to sounding like he is mocking Schuster and the Steelers saying either Schuster had less than 500 yards (he actually had more) or the Steelers were below .500 (they were 8-8). Math doesn’t seem to be high on his radar.
Perhaps Algebra is next up for the spring semester.

We all know TB marches to his own drum. Clearly so does this guy. Maybe that’s why they got along.

The English classes are clearly paying off in a big way.
Hes an idiot on a number of levels.

Squealers were 5-7 with JuJu in the lineup. Maybe thats what the next Stephen Hawking meant?

I don't care what AB or any other player do in their private lives, including worshipping the devil. All I care about is what they do in the 20 to 40 minutes they're on the field.
Aaron Hernandez gives you a thumbs up from his grave. Long live homers!

Hes an idiot on a number of levels.

Squealers were 5-7 with JuJu in the lineup. Maybe thats what the next Stephen Hawking meant?

Yep - That must be it.

Aaron Hernandez gives you a thumbs up from his grave. Long live homers!
Yup, too bad Dexter can't catch a pass. :rolleyes:

Yup, too bad Dexter can't catch a pass. :rolleyes:
Do not want to misrepresent your point. I thought you posted it doesn't matter what an athlete does while he's off the field. Thus, it's ok to commit murder, kill babies or commit domestic violence. As long as the athlete performs on the field (catches a pass)? I believe sports is a segment of life and that a person's morals trumps athleticism.

upload_2019-12-30_16-47-33.jpeg
Remember that time when the Pats had the best wide receiving corps of all time?

They likely win that game yesterday with AB but alas. A lot of transition coming up for this franchise assuming brady doesn’t come back.

Do not want to misrepresent your point. I thought you posted it doesn't matter what an athlete does while he's off the field. Thus, it's ok to commit murder, kill babies or commit domestic violence. As long as the athlete performs on the field (catches a pass)? I believe sports is a segment of life and that a person's morals trumps athleticism.
I specifically said "including worshipping the devil," so this only includes sacrificing virgins, but since they're rare nowadays it's all good.

AB reminds me of IG-11 when his options are limited. He initiates self destruction. He is now saying the Saints workout was a publicity stunt for the Saints. Wow.

AB reminds me of IG-11 when his options are limited. He initiates self destruction. He is now saying the Saints workout was a publicity stunt for the Saints. Wow.
Yeah. He never ever would have been cut for breaking some team rule after Belichick laid down the law to him. Riiiiiiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3