PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Reid’s son involved in serious accident while intoxicated

One of the major contributors to drug abuse is kids being born without fathers or father figures. I watched a video a while back of a talk show in which one of the men, a fairly young looking guy, had 28 children with 16 different women. There were others but he was the worst case.
Wtf? 28 kids...16 women?

Hill breaks his 3 year old son's arm and get rewarded with new contract. Andy's son will probably get promoted.
And the media love of the Chiefs organization will continue to grow.

Didn't see this link within the thread (understand it's ESPN). WOW paints a horrible picture of Andy Reid from 2007

A judge who sentenced Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid's sons to jail on Thursday likened the coach's home to "a drug emporium" and questioned whether his adult sons should live there.

"There isn't any structure there that this court can depend upon," Montgomery County Judge Steven O'Neill said before sentencing 22-year-old Britt Reid to up to 23 months in jail plus probation.

O'Neill noted that searches of the Reid home found illegal and prescription drugs throughout the house. He said both boys had been overmedicated throughout much of their lives and that Britt got hooked on painkillers when he suffered a football injury in high school.

"It sounds more or less like a drug emporium there, with the drugs all over the house, and you're an addict," O'Neill told Britt Reid.
Very easy (and warranted) to hold Andy accountable for this environment but I'd really like to understand how/what/where the mother was doing during this time. How can a parent be ok with drugs all over the place?

Parents can/are helpless with kids and their addictions but this seems to be something noticable she could have done something about?

Easy today from the cheap seats I guess....

Very easy (and warranted) to hold Andy accountable for this environment but I'd really like to understand how/what/where the mother was doing during this time. How can a parent be ok with drugs all over the place?

Parents can/are helpless with kids and their addictions but this seems to be something noticable she could have done something about?

Easy today from the cheap seats I guess....

I hold both accountable. No pass to his wife, but I don't agree that bringing her up changes Andy's responsibility/accountability.

The judges words are horrible.

Did he live in the house? Yes.

Parents aren't 100% at fault for their kids behaviors. Anyone with kids knows there are outside forces at play such as peer pressure, etc. that have an influence no matter how hard parents try.

However, once those kids become adults and a clinical diagnosis of addiction has been made, it then becomes the addicts responsibility to seek treatment. If they don't, the parents have to give them tough love and cut them loose.

Without knowing the particulars it sure looks like these two young men were coddled instead of getting the tough love they needed. If that's the case, the parents have to suffer culpability for their actions.

Yep

The toast pic is even laminated.
Hahahaha. When I first read about him carrying around a picture of toast,I literally laughed out loud.
But you got me twice- a while later Im actually making toast and immediately your post comes to mind and Im laughing
out loud again.
Im picturing him at the table with his colleagues and theyre passing around pics of their wives, kids and girlfriends.
Nantz reaches into his pocket and passes around a picture of....... toast.
What a freakin weirdo.
Somehow my mind then flashes back to the diner scene with Jack Nicholson in Five Easy Pieces and im laughing out loud for the 3rd time this morning.
And I havent drank a drop....yet.
So RW, thank you for making me laugh 3x.
In this ****ed up covid world, Im grateful for anything that brings a chuckle.

Silver: I will seek out and destroy Tom Brady until he admits his Deflategate sins. Galynn Brady and her cancer will just have to deal with it. This is journalism and this is justice.

Silver: I send my prayers to the Reid family for everything they must be going through right now.

This POS is burnt toast. He better pray to his Higher Power for a full recovery for that sweet little girl. Only remaining question is if he was coming from Chiefs facilities before the reckless accident.

20210207_101027.jpg

This POS is burnt toast. He better pray to his Higher Power for a full recovery for that sweet little girl. Only remaining question is if he was coming from Chiefs facilities before the reckless accident.

View attachment 30182

Prescription Adderall, if taken at the prescribed dose, wouldn’t do much even if mixed with alcohol.

If taken at the prescribed dose.

Otherwise he’s doing speed too.

Wtf? 28 kids...16 women?
Yup. I almost fell off my chair when I saw it. I would have posted it but I have it in MP4 form and couldn't show it here.

Here are the totals for the 6 men;
33 kids - 18 women
28 kids - 16 women
11 kids - 6 women
6 kids - 4 women
5 kids - 4 women
4 kids - 2 women
That's a total of 87 kids with 50 different women.

Here are the numbers that the host gave for kids born in fatherless homes;
32 times as likely to run away
20 times as likely to have a behavioral disorder
14 times as likely to be sexually aggressive or commit rape
10 times as likely to suffer from drug abuse
5 times as likely to commit suicide

Yup. I almost fell off my chair when I saw it. I would have posted it but I have it in MP4 form and couldn't show it here.

33 kids - 18 women
28 kids - 16 women
11 kids - 6 women
6 kids - 4 women
5 kids - 4 women
4 kids - 2 women

Losers.

Hahahaha. When I first read about him carrying around a picture of toast,I literally laughed out loud.
But you got me twice- a while later Im actually making toast and immediately your post comes to mind and Im laughing
out loud again.
Im picturing him at the table with his colleagues and theyre passing around pics of their wives, kids and girlfriends.
Nantz reaches into his pocket and passes around a picture of....... toast.
What a freakin weirdo.
Somehow my mind then flashes back to the diner scene with Jack Nicholson in Five Easy Pieces and im laughing out loud for the 3rd time this morning.
And I havent drank a drop....yet.
So RW, thank you for making me laugh 3x.
In this ****ed up covid world, Im grateful for anything that brings a chuckle.
"Hold it between your knees."
A classic scene for those too young to have seen it.....

I agree with what a poster said above. You can have the best parents in the world. Provide you with everything needed. Yet, still turn into a tool. I've seen the opposite happen too. Friends raised in the ghetto. But overcame it.

That said, Michael Silver need not send that tweet. The Reid's aren't the one who need prayers right now. Totally distasteful and unnecessary.

33 kids - 18 women
28 kids - 16 women
11 kids - 6 women
6 kids - 4 women
5 kids - 4 women
4 kids - 2 women

I don't think that those stats include Wilt Chamberlain who said that he had sex with thousands of different women. If you go with 5% fertilization that's 50 minimum.

All we need is for KC LBs to be caught on camera saying: "Let's win this for Coach Britt."

I really don't want to see Andy Reid raising the Lombardi with little Ariel fighting for her life back in KC.

I see only 50K donated so far. I would hope the Chiefs organization and principals would drive that number up significantly.

Those ****ing assholes are millionaires. May that organization be cursed for a long time to come. I pray for an ugly loss for them tonight.

I really don't want to see Andy Reid raising the Lombardi with little Ariel fighting for her life back in KC.

Not going to happen.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back