PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrew Luck Retires from NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you disputing that you misrepresented what I said? There is no last word other than you accepting that you misrepresented me.
We can’t gave a disagreement about the point that you made up and attributed to me.

Oh God.

No I didn’t. I said the patriots fans would boo luck also.

You are literally making something up out of thin air and lying that I said it.

It's kind of odd how we can all read the same thing and see something different. I wonder if he was anticipating that you'd say Brady and followed along that path.

As for Luck, I've had a few negative responses because of my negativity about him, but I just don't like the kid. Never have from the beginning. I didn't want to see Luck's career end with an injury though. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I get what Andy is saying.

As distasteful as it is, try to put yourself in the position of a Colts can at the stadium and then news comes out. You think you have a team that can compete for a SB. I would have been pisssed at the moment and would have booed. Normal reaction.

Brady has so much good will built up that there is virtually nothing he could do to illicit such a response.

I hope Luck makes the time to write a juicy tell all book about his life, especially about his time with the Dolts and their crack head owner. I bet he has stories to tell, just not sure if he'll do so or not. Still, he will get several big fat offers for book deals, no doubt.
No doubt he has "insider" stories, but I doubt he'll ever throw anyone from the Colts organization under the bus. He praised them up and down at the podium last night, including Irsay.

So what I got from the press conference from Irsay is he's a caring guy but he is nuts and no idea how he is in the position he is.

No doubt he has "insider" stories, but I doubt he'll ever throw anyone from the Colts organization under the bus. He praised them up and down at the podium last night, including Irsay.

Probably right, but they were in the room to the side and he was standing at their podium. I mean, look at how magnanimous Belichick was to the Jets’ organization at his resignation presser :cool:

I am saying in that situation any fan base would have booed.
I disagree. I can understand being disappointed but I wouldn't have booed. Not after everything Luck had been through. This didn't come out of left field. Luck has struggled with injury for years.

Okay so then why bring it up when the discussion was about him being a bust
Because the statement was he can’t be a bust because he was a success by going to an AFCCG.
I said going to an AFCCG wasn’t success.
I was asked what is and I said winning Super Bowls.

I didn’t go near the discussion of him being a bust because it’s moronic. Almost as moronic as saying the reason he isn’t is because he got blown out in an afccg.

I disagree. I can understand being disappointed but I wouldn't have booed. Not after everything Luck had been through. This didn't come out of left field. Luck has struggled with injury for years.
Are you forgetting the times this fan base has booed the patriots?

I wouldn’t have booed either but there is no question there would have been boos.

Unfortunately, i now have a warmer spot in my heart for the Colts. Grigson is somewhere driving a cab and Jacoby Brissett (who, from all accounts in Foxboro, Jupiter Florida and Indy, is one of the best, most mature and quality human beings around) is now the starter. I guess I’ll root for them to go 8-8 and Jacoby going to the Pro-Bowl.

I wouldn’t have booed either but there is no question there would have been boos.

There’s a difference between booing team performance and a QB retiring after a host of serious injuries, including a lacerated kidney causing him to pee blood.

A QB like Luck who gave them 7 years and got hurt???? You misinterpreted “Drrrrrrewwwwwww”

:p

So all of 29 more games at a much lower performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back